clingy

FUTCT era

"PAATTRRRIIICCKKK!!!" Pete called out.
"What the hell? Are you alright Pete?" Patrick ran into the bunks. "Yes. You take to long to pee. Get in here." Pete motioned for the younger boy to climb in.

"I was gone for not even a minute." Patrick mumbled snuggling next to Pete. "A not even minute to long." The emo smiles.

Patrick rolls his eyes. Pete wrapped his arms around Patrick. "Will you go to sleep now Petey?" Patrick asked melting into Pete's touch. "Mhm sure." Pete murmured into Patrick's back.

"Alrighty, good night baby." Patrick yawned. "Good night Patty." Pete moved even closer to Patrick.

The night went on and Pete was still clinged onto Patrick. The strawberry blonde woke up first, his hair was a mess. Pete's eyes darted open when he heard Patrick mumble. He immediately hugged Patrick as soon as he saw him.

"Good morning to you too." Patrick chuckled turning around. Pete cupped Patrick's face and pressed their lips together. The younger smiled into the kiss, moving hair from Pete's face.

"C'mon I gotta pee." Patrick giggled. "No you don't. You can stay here with me." Pete pulled Patrick on top of him.

"If I pee myself it's all your fault." Patrick joked kissing Pete. Pete didn't respond and just held Patrick closer.