No Matter Who You Are

Patrick is gender fluid when Pete calls her Patty she is a girl. Patrick is a boy. And Pat is non-binary or other gender.

Patty smacks her lips in the mirror. She feels strong hands wrap around her hips. "You look so good." Pete whispers in her ear. "What if they call me names Petey." She whispers back.

"Don't worry about that." He reassures. "Maybe I should just dress in a suit.'' She mumbles. Pete squeezes the black fabric on her body. "Do you feel more feminine today?"

Patty nodded slightly. "Then you are wearing that dress and you're gonna look fucking great in it." Pete growled. He only used the tone during sex or when Patrick was feeling down.

Pete smacked a kiss to Patty's cheek and walked out of the door. The strawberry blonde sighed and fixed her hair in the mirror one last time before grabbing a her purse and following behind Pete.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked smoothing out her dress. "It's a surprise baby."

"I hate surprises."

"I know. Why do you think I did that?"

"You know me too well."

"I know that too." Pete smirked and grabbed his keys off the table. "C'mon now baby." He cooed.

I'm going to make a part two of this! Just not in the mood! Promise it will be out tomorrow or the day after! I really like this concept of Patrick being gender fluid so I might bring this back a couple of times. <3