Pet Names

Folie era

Patrick never used to mind it. He thought it was funny. But now it's out of control.

"Pattycakes hurry up!"

Patrick groaned and heard shuffling approach him. "You are not even up yet munchkin?" Baby blues popped open to see black fringe hair and a tan face.

"Pete?"

"Mhm that's me Pete Wentz."

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get the fuck up Stump."

Patrick groaned before sitting up. "There we go." Pete smiled patting the younger on the head.

"Get dressed everyone is waiting for you Rickster."

Patrick slapped Pete on the shoulder and rolled his eyes. He stumbled out of bed and grabbed clothes of the floor. He observed the outfit before taking his clothes off and putting the 'clean' ones on.

He shuffled out into the main area and grumbled as the light hit his head.

"There's the pretty boy." Pete smiled patting the spot next to him. Patrick practically fell over filling the spot.

"Want a twinkie?"

"Where did you get it?"

"You mean where did I steal it?"

"YOU STOLE IT?" Joe yelled from the passenger seat.

"Them." Pete corrected. " I stole them at some shitty corner store."

"Why couldn't you have bought it like a normal person?" Joe complained.

"Cause Pete Wentz isn't normal." Patrick giggled.

"You got that right cutie pie."

"Stop with the dumb nicknames."

"I don't think I will baby boy."

Andy made a strange unhumanly noise from the driver's seat.

The strawberry blonde pushed Pete backwards and said something along the lines of "stupidest guy I've ever met."

"You know you love me Stump."

"You wish Wentz."

"Oooh sasstrick."

"I will end your life Peter."

"Peter? How threatening."

Patrick rolled his eyes and muttering something under his breath. "What was that?"

"Nothing."

"No I think you said something."

"I think your delusional."

"Maybe I am Pat."

"I hate you."

"Love you too sweet cheeks."

Patrick was two seconds away from punching Pete in the face and making him beg for mercy but decided against it.

"So why did you wake me up anyway?"

"September ended."

"Pete shut up. Patrick we woke you up because it's two in the afternoon and I bet your starving cause we are." Andy stated.

Patrick nodded and leaned back against the wall. He sighed his eyes meeting Pete's. Pete winked and raised his eyebrows a couple of times. Patrick giggled and lied his head on the emo's shoulder.

"Pete?"

"Yes honey bun."

"Keep calling me names today and see how far I send you."

"What about tomorrow."

"Don't even try."

"Worth a shot."

What did I just write? Anyway, I'm really bad at writing smut and I was wondering if I should make a 30 day smut book to try and get better at it? If I do so should it be with Peterick or another ship?