ILYT dude <3

TTTYG era

Pete immediately snagged his phone when he heard the ding. It was his long time best friend Patrick. Him and Patrick talked all the time. They have been friends since five and went into middle school and high school together. Now they are going to be collage roommates. Pete cannot wait.

StumpyLilGuy: hey, Pete want me to pick up food omw?

WentzToBed: pick up Chinese and get my usual plz

StumpyLilGuy: got it dude

Pete smiles. Fuck yeah Chinese tonight with my best friend, he thinks. He pulls off his shirt and pants and jumps onto the couch.

He clicks the channels until he finds one he wants to watch. Another ding and Pete picks up his phone.

StumpyLilGuy: dude I'm gonna be a little late cuz my sister needs some thing. Find a movie for us to watch

WentzToBed: you got it man

Pete sighs softly before setting his phone down again.

////

StumpyLilGuy: I'm almost there

WentzToBed: aight dude

StumpyLilGuy: u want me to get sweet bakery?

WentzToBed: but you aren't gonna eat it

StumpyLilGuy: yeah it's gonna b4 u

Pete gasps loudly in excitement.

WentzToBed: hell yeah man! Thanks so much ily dude

Pete was joking, of course. He want gay. Even if he thought Patrick was really pretty he always was around him and shit. He was joking.

StumpyLilGuy: ILYT dude <3

Pete blinks. He hopes Patrick is just joking too and maybe he is just over reacting.

////

Patrick finally gets there. He gets all his shit and stuff. And him and Pete can watch movies and hang out all the time.

Halfway through the movie Pete clears his throat rather loudly. Patrick giggles. "What's up?" He asks.

Pete takes a long breath. "Uh earlier you were joking about the whole 'I love you too dude' and then the little heart right?"

Patrick laughs. "Course dude! No homo."

Pete chuckles dryly.

"Unless you are like gay or something." Patrick adds.

Pete shakes his head quickly. "No dude just curious."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"No homo?"

"No homo."

"Cool."

"Yeah."

"Love you, no homo."

"Love you too, still no homo."