'Peyton'

Pete is trans. IOH Pete and Soul Punk Patrick

"Peyton!"

Pete jolted hard hitting his head on the wall. He cried out in pain holding his head quickly. He mumbled to himself.

Pete spun his head around to the clock that read 7:30 in red glowing rays. He took a deep breath getting up from his desk and throwing on a pair of skinny jeans.

He looks down to his chest. The binder hiding the thing he hated the most about himself. He throws on a t-shirt and a pair of conserves.

"Peyton sweetie there you are!" His mother smiles.

Pete side eyes her. Pete came out to her a few months ago but she ignores it and still uses his dead name.

"Honey, dress up a bit more girly." She mutters.

"How about you mind your damn business? Just because you think being trans isn't right isn't going to change the fact that I am a boy."

Pete's father shoots him a look. "Don't talk to your mother like that!" He yells getting up from his chair.

"Fuck you dad! I don't even know what I am naming myself after you! You're a piece of shit and don't even care about us!"

Pete grabs the two pieces of toast that pop up and he runs out the door. He eats the toast on his way to school.

Being at school is worse. Kids call him names and mis gender him on purpose. But the on good thing about school is Patrick, Pete's secret boyfriend.

He is the only one that gets Pete and that Pete can open up to. Patrick's at his desk already waiting for Pete's arrival. He is swinging his legs happily, pulling out his text books.

"Hey sugar." Pete taps Patrick's shoulder.

The blonde looks over with a smile. "Morning Petey! Did you get some sleep?"

"Yeah. Few hours. Fell asleep while I was studying."

Patrick nods in response opening his notebook and checking over what he had written. Pete looks over his shoulder at his handwriting which is neat and very small.

"Class. You've had almost a week to study for this test. You all better make a good score. Especially you Peyton. You're failing!"

Everyone turns and snickers at Pete. Patrick crosses his arms and raises his hand.

"Patrick." The teacher points to the short boy.

"Pete. His name is Pete. And he will do fine on this exam especially if you give him the grade he deserves."

The teacher eyes widen and she bites hittceks thes lip. "Patrick, you're a good student you don't have to stand by Peyton and defend her choices of choosing not to pay attention."

Pete squeezes Patrick's hand before anything else can be said. The teacher hands out the tests and everyone finishes eventually.

They get them back on the next days and Pete's heart drops. A 26. A fucking 26.

Patrick snatches the paper out of his hand and begins reading the questions and comparing Pete's answers to his. He frowns and stands abruptly.

"Ma'am. You give Pete the wrong score. He got only but one question wrong."

The teacher turns and stares blankly at Patrick. "I don't make mistakes." She states.

"You gave me a fucking 100 and he had almost the same answers as me! What the fuck are you doing!"

"Patrick-" Pete starts.

"Patrick Stumph! I do not know where you learned the language, though I can take a guess, but that is highly inappropriate especially at a place for education! You are Peyton go to the principal's office now!

Pete follows Patrick out of the classroom and he practically leans into him. "Hey I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to get us both in trouble, but that's unfair Petey! You can't fail this class and she knows that! She's doing it on purpose! It's disgusting!"

Pete just smiles and places his hand over Patrick's mouth. "No worries lovey. Thanks so much for that. Before we go to the principal's office can we head to the bathroom?"

Patrick nods and they both roam the halls to the bathroom.

I had no idea how to end this lol. I might make a part two or something to end it.