Birthday Sex

I was gonna write this yesterday but forgot! Happy birthday to Pete anyway. I was thinking Folie era. I think you know where this is going. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pete has to admit, dudes are hot, but he's never been sexually attracted to them. Well, until now.

Him and Patrick have been friends for seven years and dating for around three. Their relationship is somewhat secret and it's on the cuddly side.

Okay maybe a few blow jobs or something but not actual sex. Until now.

It was just the beginning of the day. The sky still a bit dark, but birds chirped away. That had awoken Patrick. He grumbles in his sleep for a few minutes before sitting up.

He frowns, he wasn't much of a morning person and hated getting out of bed. His voice was groggy and his hair a mess.

He looks to his left to see Pete sleeping peacefully. He smiled at the birthday boy. He sat, staring for a moment, before lying down again. He moved so that he was cradling Pete's side.

Pete felt him and he smiled. He also felt something risen, and it wasn't the sun. He opened one eye to peek down and groaned at the sight.

Morning wood.

The last thing Pete wanted to do right now was jerk off. He was comfortable and Patrick was right next to him already sound asleep.

Or so he thought.

Patrick had heard Pete groan and opened his eyes to see the problem. He silently snickered to himself and thought he might as well use this to his advantage.

Patrick moved his leg so it rubbed over Pete's erection. Out of surprise Pete let out a moan. Patrick smirked into Pete's neck.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks innocently.

Pete bites his lip. "It's nothing." He responds. "Go back to bed."

Patrick trails his fingers down. "It doesn't seem like it's nothing." He whispers, palming Pete through his boxers.

Pete breathes especially hard when Patrick pulls his boxers down.

"Patrick." He whispers.

"Babe, I think it's time." Patrick says. "Do you want to?"

Pete thinks for a moment. He doesn't think. He knows he wants this. He's wanted this. He loves Patrick and if he's gonna have sex with a dude it has to be Patrick.

"Yeah." He says. "I really want to."

Patrick smiles again. "Do you want me to bottom?" He asks.

"Do you want to?"

"It's not up to me. It's not my birthday."

Pete bites his lip again, drawing blood to the surface. "Please." He whines.

Patrick nods and takes Pete's erection into his hand again. He glides his fingers up and down, watching Pete's face as pleasure takes over.

While he does that he reaches over to the bedside drawer and grabs lube and a condom.

Pete pays his attention over to the items. Patrick looks back at him. "Do you know how to stretch me?" He asks.

Pete nods and grabs the bottle from Patrick's hands. He sits up and crawls behind Patrick. He pours the lubricant into his own hands and then watches Patrick peel off his boxers.

He pushes one finger inside of Patrick, watching his face to make sure he is okay. Patrick is taking them really well and Pete can move into the second and third finger pretty quickly.

"Is that enough?" Pete asks. Patrick nods in reassurance and Pete takes them out. He rolls on the condom and puts more lube onto his member make sure he doesn't hurt Patrick.

He grabs the thigh hips, lining himself up. "Ready?" He asks.

"Ready." Patrick nods.

Pete begins to push in. Inch by inch he gets deeper and deeper until he's all the way in. Fuck does it feel good.

Patrick's tight. Walls clenching and unclenching around Pete. He can't believe they've never done this before.

"You okay?" Pete asks.

"Yeah, you can start moving now." Patrick responds.

Pete nods and he begins sliding in and out rather easily. The sweet angelic moans coming out of Patrick make the scene even better for Pete.

He goes at a slow pace, he knows he can go faster but he wants to take his time. He's not just fucking Patrick, he wants this to be special, to be memorable.

He pulls almost all the way out before slamming in, causing Patrick to release more beautiful sounds.

As Pete picks up his pace he thinks of all the things that him and Patrick could try. All the different positions and names. It makes Pete drool.

"Pete." Patrick whimpers.

"You alright, Baby Doll?"

"Pete! Ah!" Patrick cries out. Pete rams into the one spot. Patrick is barely holding himslef up and is constantly repeating Pete's name over and over.

"Pete, baby, I'm close." He whines.

Pete doesn't want this to end. He needs to make it last as long as he can. "Hold on Baby Boy I know you can." He whispers.

He knows he can't hold off for long himself, but he needs to. He speeds up his thrusts, holding Patrick steadily in pace.

He's too close to the edge and can't old off anymore, neither can Patrick. "Okay, Sugar." He says.

They both cry out. It's easily the best orgasm Pete has ever had. The way Patrick clenches and unclenches. He grinds his hips against Pete's.

The high runs out and Pete smiles to himself. He pulls out and gets up to throw the condom away. He helped Patrick clean up and then he climbed into the bed with him.

"Was that good?" Patrick asks.

"Baby, the day has just started and it's been the best birthday I've ever had."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah."

Patrick smiles warmly. "Well let me make it better by making you some pizza for breakfast." He says.

Pete's eyes light up. "Sex and then pizza? This must be a dream!"

Patrick giggles and blushes. He wouldn't replace Pete for the whole world.

"Happy Birthday, Petey."