Day 26

First Kiss
Soul Punk Pat and MANIA Pete

"So where are we going?" Patrick asked swaying his legs.

Pete giggled lightly. "It's a surprise, cutie."

"I hate surprises." Patrick grumbled sourly. "Do you want to go now then?" Pete asks the blonde.

Patrick nods happily and Pete gets up from the light green bench, pulling Patrick up to his feet. Patrick skipped behind Pete all the way to the car.

Pete drove around for what seemed an eternity to Patrick but was only a few minutes. Pete parks and Patrick looks curiously. "Still don't get it." He murmurs.

"Patience." Pete replies opening the car door for the shorter. Patrick gracefully steps out and his eyes widen.

"Theme park?!" He yelps excitedly. Pete nods and Patrick turns on his heel to hug him. They run inside get their tickets and wander.

They play games, go on roller coasters, eat food and Pete swears it is the best thing that he has even seen. Patrick looked so cute everytime he smiles.

"Thank you so much again!" Patrick giggles taking a bite out of his cotton candy.

"Least I could." Pete responds smiling at the blonde. Patrick stops and looks up to Pete. Pete looks at Patrick.

They stare at each other until Patrick leans forward catching Petes lips in his. The kiss is short but tender. Patrick pulls away and takes another bite out of his cotton candy.

The whole rest of the day Pete is blushing madly.