Gruff

Gruff beard Patrick and blonde Pete
AB/AP era

"Patrick!"

Pete stood in the door way and Patrick looked over. Pete had been gone for a few weeks on a business trip. He was surprised to see his husband with a beard.

Well not really a beard. Just very grown out stubble. Something Patrick never had. Pete had to be honest. It was really really hot.

Patrick ran into Pete's arms. Pete smiled and embraced the shorter. "M missed you." Patrick whispered.

"I missed you too, but I am here now."

Patrick looked up, smiling at Pete. His eyes blue like the ocean and the gold accent made it pop. His lips chapped but a light pink color. His skin pale and markable.

Pete curls his finger under Patrick chin to lift it up. "You're gorgeous." He says. Patrick blushes.

"You need a haircut." He says fidgeting with Pete's hair. Pete grabbed Patrick's wrist and presses him into the wall.

"Pete-" Patrick is cut off by Pete's lips against his, a kiss that is loving but desperate. A kiss to tell Patrick, Pete needs him now.

"I love you." Pete whispers.

"I love you too."

"Come on. Let's take this to the bedroom."

Patrick follows Pete eagerly. Pete sits on the bed bring Patrick with him. "How are we doing this?" Patrick asks.

"However it plays out." Pete responded, connecting their lips in a flurry. Patrick climbs into Pete's lap as their tongues dance. Patrick starts to dominate the kiss and Pete leans back.

Patrick sucks mark down Pete's neck. He gets lower and lower until he is facing Pete's belt. He slips it off along with his jeans.

He fiddles with the waist band, having Pete wait more in anticipation. Finally he brings it down and let's it pool with Pete's boxers.

He licks a long stripe up Pete's length making Pete buck up in response. He kisses Pete's thighs, his gruffy stubble leaving red marks on his legs.

Patrick holds Pete's waist and finally takes him into his mouth. Pete moans out loud and his hands fly to Patrick's hair. He pulls it hard causing Patrick to groan. The noises sends vibrations to Pete and curses aloud.

"Patrick, Patrick, oh god! Fuck fuck fuck oh my fucking fuck. Please oh god oh god."

Patrick can't help but smile, he tests his limits and goes all the down until Pete hits the back of his throat. His facial hair rubbing Pete's thighs.

"You're so good for me baby boy. Oh god." Pete continues to babble, to overcome by pleasure to make sense of what he is saying. He just says it. The words spill out and he can't stop them.

"Patrick, Patrick I'm close please."

With that Patrick pulls off. He looks up, smirking at Pete.

"You little shit! I was enjoying that!"

"I know."

"What the fuck!"

Patrick smiles. "Patrick, Patrick please. Please."

Patrick takes his hand and rubs his thumb teasingly on the tip. Pete bucks his hips up, in the same position he was in when Patrick pulled off.

"Should I let you-"

"Patrick. I swear to God."

Patrick laughs taking Pete into his mouth again and wrapping his hand around the base at the same time. "Fuck." Patrick bobs his head and pumps his hand in a rhythm making Pete cry out.

Pete release into Patrick mouth, moaning and cursing all at the same time. Patrick pulls off when Pete is done.

Patrick climbs up on the bed and smile at Pete. "Now you gotta get me off." Pete rolls his eyes.

"Do I?" He cocks his eyebrow.

Patrick straddles Pete kissing him and Pete smiles.

"Hips up." Pete says. Patrick does so and Pete slides off his pants and boxers.

"Think you could do it without lube or prep." Pete asks.

"Sure sure whatever just please." Patrick whimpers.

Pete smiles positioning Patrick's entrance with his already hard on. Patrick sinks down until he is all the way down.

"Pete." He whispers.

Patrick begins moving, bouncing onto Pete. His lips parted into an 'O' shape and Pete thinks it'd the most beautiful thing he has even seen.

"God I've missed you." Pete says his hands finding Patrick's love handles and holding them.

Patrick moans in response. "Faster Patrick."

The strawberry blonde (I think he is strawberry blonde could be wrong) obligates lifting almost all the way up and sinking back down.

"Fuck." Patrick pants. Pete reaches up to Patrick, pulling him into a tender kiss. Patrick cries out when Pete finds his sweet spot. Pete hits it repeatedly and Patrick keeps crying out.

"I don't know how you do it Patrick. It's always as good as the first time we had sex or it's better." Pete groans.

"Pete. I'm close." Patrick whines.

"On the count of three okay?"

Patrick nods, bracing himself.

"One."

Patrick's hand finds Pete and he squeezes.

"Two."

Patrick moans when Pete angles his thrusts.

"Three." Patrick let's himself go. He sobs, his legs shaking and coming to a halt as he orgasm rips through his body. Pete thrusts until he orgasms too.

Patrick falls on Pete, breathing heavy and panting hard. Pete moves his hair from his eyes and Patrick smiles.

"Come on let's take a shower. Maybe a round two?"

"Pete you horny fuck."