Day 23

Sky
MANIA era
Bearded Pat and long blonde Pete

"You see that?" Joe points to the blue sky. Patrick nods and Joe smiles.

"Looks like Mickey Mouse." Andy says leaning his head on Joe's shoulder.

"It looks like a dick!" Pete laughs kicking his feet in the air. "Does not! Andy is right it looks like Mickey Mouse!" Patrick says rolling Pete over so he is on his stomach.

"Pete is right accutally, it does look like a dick." Joe says.

"You all are dirty minded." Andy mutters rolling his eyes.

"It's not our fault that it looks like a dick!" Pete says rolling back on his back next to Patrick.

"I swear to God if someone says 'dick' one more fucking time." Patrick folds his arms across his chest.

"Dick! Dick! Dick!" Pete chants. Joe laughs and joins in.

Patrick tugs Pete's hair hard sending Pete back. Andy giggles into Joe's shoulder as Pete stomps back up the grassy hill.

"The hell man!" He shouts to Patrick.

Patrick laughs at Pete and Pete can't help but smile. He kneels down to Patrick's level and places a kiss right on the lips.

"Ew! Why are they slimy!" Patrick wipes off his mouth with his sleeve. Pete kisses Patrick again with more force.

"Ewww!" Patrick laughs.

Pete starts to tickle him and Patrick kicks him in the mouth.

"Guys! I thought we were watching the clouds!" Andy huffs.

Pete sits back down by Patrick and places his arm around him. "Look! Look! That one looks like bass!" Patrick points to one in the far left.

"It does." Joe smiles.

Pete points to one. "Fedora." He smiles at Patrick.

Patrick rolls his eyes and playfully slaps Pete on the shoulder. They look back up. As time goes on they point out the clouds and soon enough it is dark out.

"C'mon guys let's get to the van." Andy says pulling Joe off the ground.

"I'm bunking with Patrick!" Pete calls skipping to the van pulling the strawberry blonde with him.

"We know." Andy and Joe mumbled.

"Come on Trick! I wanna cuddle!"

"You're such a child, Pete."

"Not my fault you take forever to walk!"

Okay but Andy is such a mom and shameless Trohley