Dirty Mind

SRAR era

"Are you ready yet Pete?"

"Just a minute!"

Pete frowned at the obvious bugle in his jeans. It's not like he meant to get a boner having a wet dream about his secret boyfriend, Patrick. It just kind of happened.

They had been dating since the band got back together. Only Joe and Andy know. Pete doesn't want to deal with it the whole interview but can't get off right now.

So he is stuck with it. He's been trying to figure out a way to make it less obvious but he's been in the bathroom for twenty minutes straight.

He hears Joe murmur outside the door. "You guys go on a head I'll check on him." He hears Patrick say.

He bites his lip and watches the door open. "Hey are you okay?" Patrick asks stepping in. Pete nods sheepishly. "Yeah." He whispers.

"Ready?" Patrick asks nearing Pete. Pete watches Patrick eyes, waiting for his response. He nods. Patrick smiles and grabs Pete's hand.

Pete just so happen to look down and he stares at Patrick's ass for a good minute or two. He shakes his head as they near the bus.

////

The whole interview Pete cannot focus. He stares at Patrick the whole time. He watches him clutch the microphone close to him. Patrick would periodically lick his lips from time to time and dirty thoughts enter Pete's mind.

Patrick puts the microphone infront of Pete's face and Pete snaps out of his trance. Patrick stares at him, blinking as he waits for Pete to answer the question.

Pete smiles awkwardly. "Sorry l, could you repeat?" He asks.

"How has been touring again?" The interviewer repeats.

"It's- it's great, y'know? I missed hanging out with the guys and I love to hear our fans scream when we come onstage." Pete says.

He immediately zones out again staring at Patrick's body. Patrick doesn't seem to notice. Patrick answers most of the questions for Pete.

Pete's eyes travel to Patrick's lips again. Pink and chapped from him licking them. Pete thinks of all the things he wants Patrick's mouth to do.

"Thank you guys for being here! It was a pleasure." The interviewer says.

"Yeah you too!" Patrick smiles. Pete nods mindlessly his eyes still glued to Patrick. They both get up and Pete follows Patrick out.

Patrick turns around right away and places his hands on Pete's shoulders.

"Seriously, Pete, what's up?" Patrick looks deep into Pete's amber eyes. Pete scoffs and smirks.

"My dick, now hurry up so you can suck it."