Happily Ever After Below The Waist

Smut
IOH era

Patrick was there infront of Pete. Naked, defenseless, and horny. Pete could do anything to Patrick at this moment. Anything. Pete leaned in to start kissing Patrick's neck. Patrick whined in response. Pete couldn't take it. He needed Patrick and he needed him now. He threw Patrick to the bed, and then he straddled his waist. He kissed Patrick, his lips soft and the taste of cotton candy and sugar upon his lips. Pete shifted backwards and slowly pushed into Patrick. The shorter's lips were in a perfect 'O' shape. The sounds when Pete thrusted. Then Pete-

-woke up. He blinked, realizing he was in a hotel bed. It was a dream. The best dream Pete ever had at that. He groaned in frustration. He peeled the blanket off his body and looked down. A very noticable tent in his boxers.

He sighed loudly before lying back in the bed. He could probably jack off quickly before the band had to go anywhere. Patrick took forever to get up anyway. Speaking of Patrick.

That was all Pete think about. Patrick. That dream felt so real. The mental images of Patrick under Pete, his pale skin so markable, his lips so kissable.

Pete was palming himslef unintentionally. He pulled his boxers down slightly to reveal his boner. He bit his lip and started to pump slowly.

He imagined Patrick moaning his name, his nails scraping and digging into Pete's back. Pete's breathing hitched as his thoughts progressed.

Patrick wearing some sort of skirt for him. Patrick sucking him off. Patrick telling Pete how much of a slut he is for him. Pete was pumping faster now.

His moans that started out quiet were now at a normal level. He whispered and whined, teasing himself to the thought of Patrick.

He started to moan Patrick's name. Unaware of his surroundings. He bucked his hips off the bed.

Little did he know that Patrick was watching. It was ten in the morning almost eleven and Pete want up so Patrick went to check on him. That brings him to now, watching Pete get off to Patrick.

Patrick's cheeks were rosey but he couldn't stop watching. Pete cried out, pumping through his orgasm. His breathing slowed down and he stopped. He grabbed tissues from the bedside table and began cleaning up the mess he made.

Once he was done Patrick decided to act like he never saw his best friend just jerk off. The strawberry blonde knocked on the door lightly. "Pete? Are you in there? It's almost eleven we have to get going." He called.

Pete jumped up from the hotel bed and swung the door open. Patrick looked up at him blinking and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"O-okay! Yeah sorry I was- uh- writing and had my headphones in! I'll get ready." Pete managed to jumble out. Patrick nodded blankly and walked away.

Pete sighed and closed the door of the hotel. He bit his lip wondering if Patrick had heard him. He got ready and headed out the door with the rest of his band.

On the bus it was awkward. Pete poked Patrick and Patrick looked over. "Hey did you notice anything weird earlier this morning?" He whispered.

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked.

"How long were you at my door for when you went to make sure I was awake?"

Patrick went dead silent and Pete knew. He blinked though. He blinked. Hoping Patrick would speak up and say he had just gotten there. But Patrick couldn't lie.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Pete whispered.

Patrick nodded blankly. "It's okay."

Pete bit his lip hard drawing blood. "Did I make our friendship awkward? I don't want it to be. You're a good friend Patrick."

"No it's fine. It's not awkward."

It was awkward. Patrick couldn't look Pete in the eye. Pete blamed himslef. The one night he did get sleep he had a wet dream about Patrick, jerked off, and now his friendship was ruined.

Thigh eventually it got less awkward. And years later after the hiatus it's brought up again by Joe. They just laughed this time. It was funny.

Pete ofcourse would never to anyone that he would still think about Patrick when he jerked off. It was his secret and he was allowed to keep it.