Summer Days

Current era

Patrick takes a big bite out of the watermelon. Pete watches the pink juice roll down Patrick's chin. Pete giggles and wipes Patrick's mouth with a napkin.

Patrick looks up with curiosity.

"Goddamn it you are so fucking cute." Pete smiles.

Patrick rolls his eyes playfully. "You're cuter." He smirks.

"Debatable." Pete says stretching his legs out. He sways his head from left to right to crack his neck. Patrick eats his piece of watermelon before putting the rind down.

He climbs onto the blanket that Pete's on. He sits in between Pete's legs and leans back into his body. The blonde smiles as he runs his hands over the pale thighs.

Patrick leans his head against Pete's shoulders.

"Are you comfortable." Pete laughs and Patrick shifts more,

"No you are warm which is making me sweaty." Patrick says climbing off of Pete's legs.

Pete laughs again,

"You have a cute laugh." Patrick says sitting crisscross across from Pete.

Pete blushes slightly. "So do you." He smiles.

The sun beams down on the two of them. Beads of sweat roll down Pete's face. He wipes it with the back of his arm.

"I'm sweating balls." He groans loudly.

"I'm sorry?" Patrick raises his eyebrow as Pete groans again. Pete looks around for a moment before ripping off his shirt.

Patrick blinks a few times before letting out a weird wheeze. Pete chuckles. "What you scared some girl is gonna try n talk to me?" Pete asks with a shit eating grin.

"Shut up." Patrick replies with a pout.

Pete already knows that's exactly what the problem is. Course he thinks it's adorable that Patrick is jealous.

Pete sighs as he still sweats. "When can we live?" He asks.

"You said you wanted to get out of the house before summer is over." Patrick says taking off his hat and setting it next to him.

"Yeah but I'm hot." Pete complains.

Patrick sighs."This is why I never go out in the summer." He says while getting up.

He extends his hand to Pete who gladly takes it.

"Come on I'll get ice cream to own it up to you." Pete says giving Patrick a kiss on the cheek.