Blanket

Mania era

"Pete! I'm home!" Pete raced out to greet his husband. "Hey baby." He smiled kissing Patrick. "What's in the bag?" Pete snatched it out of Patrick's hands before he could object. He reached in and pulled out a blue soft blanket.

"I got us another blanket because somebody likes to hog it all when we go to bed." Patrick says stealing the blanket back and holding it up. Pete laughs nervously.

"What are you talking about? I don't hog the blanket!" He says dramatically. Patrick rolls his eyes. "Sure." He says.

"If anyone hogs the blanket it's you!" Pete boops Patrick's nose and smirks. "Do I have to show you the picture I have on my phone of you wrapped up like a fucking burrito?" Patrick asks placing the blanket down.

"No." Pete says quietly.

"Exactly." Patrick opens the fridge. "Now what do you want to eat for lunch?"

////

Patrick places his new blanket on the bed and walks into the bathroom. Pete hands him his toothbrush and slides the toothpaste over then spits in the sink.

"Thanks babe." Patrick says squeezing toothpaste out on the brush. As he brushes Pete fixes his hair in the mirror adjusting it and then just giving up and putting it in a bun.

Patrick spits and Pete rubs him on the back. "Done? M tired." Patrick nods and follows Pete out back into the bedroom. He climbs into the bed and buries himself into the covers.

"Goodnight Patty." Pete mumbles.

"Night baby." Patrick replied rolling over and going right to bed.

////

It was about 1am. Patrick tosses and turns until he finally opens his eyes and grumbles at the cold air against his body. He sits up and looks down to see his bare legs.

He looks over to his right to see Pete, tightly gripping the blue blanket. Patrick takes a long breath before quietly giggling. He lays down again and wraps his arm around Pete.

"M love you, you goof." He whispers. Only if he knew that Pete smiled back.

Okay I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this oneshot book and I can't believe this is the 60th chapter! I'm gonna try to make them longer I just don't have a lot of time on my hands. If you have any ships in the Bandom that you like personally that I don't already have a oneshot book of please let me know! Lots of love! <3