Leach

AB/AP silver hair Pete

"Petey!" Patrick ran to the front door, immediately hooking his arm around Pete's. Pete smiled, pecking Patrick on the forehead.

"Hey babe." He replied setting his keys down on the table.

"How was work?" Patrick asked, walking with Pete to their bedroom.

"It was okay. Nothing special happened." Pete said, unbuttoning his jacket. He loosened his tie then slid it off.

Patrick pecked Pete, Pete smiled and placed his hands on Patrick's shoulder. Patrick helped unbutton Pete's shirt and slid it off his shoulders.

Patrick tugged off Pete's belt and pants. Pete laughs against his lips. "Thank you for undressing me." He giggled, pecking Patrick's lips again.

Pete slipped on jeans and a wife beater. He walked out of the bedroom, Patrick behind him the whole way.

"What do you want for dinner?" Pete asked, opening the cabinets. Patrick sat on the kitchen counter, tugging on Pete's shirt.

Pete turned to face Patrick and Patrick tugged harder making Pete stumble forward. Patrick connected their lips again and Pete couldn't help but smile.

Patrick was always the clingy type. He would follow Pete around like he was an idol of his. Pete loved it though.

"I gotta make dinner." Pete muttered against his lips. Patrick frowned and pulled Pete in for yet another kiss.

"We can order pizza." Patrick replied, kissing him harder.

Pete always would go for pizza any day, and especially if he could spend more time with Patrick.

The kiss was getting heated and before it could go any farther Pete put it to an end. "Let me order the pizza." He said.

Patrick pouted, sticking out his bottom lip and furrowing his eyebrows. Pete cocked his eyebrow. "Don't give that face." He said, smiling.

Patrick frowned even harder. Pete rolled his eyes. "I promise after we eat dinner we can have things your way."

Patrick smiled at that. Pete giggled.