They are dead when I find them

Patrick walked into the room, a pout on his face. "Hey, hey! I was waiting for you to get back." Pete chimed.

"Fuck off." Patrick mumbled sitting on the bed next to his husband. Pete stared at Patrick his eyes narrow. "What's wrong?" Pete asked sitting up and moving closer to the boy.

"I said fuck off." Patrick grumbled pushing Pete away. The blonde stuck his bottom lip out as a way to mock Patrick. "Aww baby you love meee." He giggled.

"You wish." Patrick slumped over. "Really baby, what happened?" Pete was now concerned that he was acting like this.

Patrick didn't respond. Pete forcefully pulled him onto his lap, the strawberry blonde looked away. "Patrick." Pete's voice was stern and cold it made shivers down his spine.

Patrick tried to escape from the olders grasp but only got pinned to the bed.

"You either tell me now or we can stay like this until you talk."

"You will be waiting for a while."

"Then so be it."

"M not gonna tell you!"

Patrick yelled. Patrick never yelled. His voice was raspy and not soft. Pete could see tears prickle in his eyes.

"Oh baby." Pete cooed. He let go of his wrists and held him close. "Please tell me what happen. Please don't cry." It broke his heart to hear the boy cry.

"I-i...S-somone..." Patrick stuttered. He didn't know how to tell him. Pete was about to kill someone. "Tell me please baby. I wanna make the situation better for you."

"Th-they called me a faggot!" Patrick blurted out. Tears spread to his pale cheeks. Pete hugged Patrick closer. "No baby no! Don't cry, please don't cry. Tell me what happened."

"I-i uhm, was look at a uh d-dress. And uhm well that's wh-when they called me th-that." Patrick choked. Pete held Patrick even closer, he kissed his forehead.

"I promise I'll will find that son of a bitch and make them wish they didn't ever call you that."

A/N uh so yeaaahhh idk I had no idea what I just wrote.