Day 6

Trust

"Petey look!" Patrick showed his best friend the flower crowns he made. "Wow! Patty they look amazing!" Pete took the crown from the small hands and placed it on his head.

Patrick placed the other one on his head. "This means we are married!" He announces.

"You are my husband and I am your wife!" Pete giggles.

"That's not how it works! You have to be my husband since your a boy!"

"Yeah, but we need a wife! And a kid too."

"What about Brendon when he's older?"

Patrick nods.

"I think we are too young to get married. My parents said they got married when they were around thirty." Pete says.

"Then we can get married when we're thirty! Promise?"

Pete smiles at the strawberry blonde.

"Promise."

30 years later

Pete almost cried when he sees Patrick in a white dress with white roses. Patrick takes Pete's hands into his own.

"You may now say your vows." The priest says.

"Patrick." Pete starts. "Keeping that promise to you thirty years ago was the best decision of my life. I have never been more happier than I am with you. You are my world and seeing you everyday knowing that you are now married to me makes me the happiest person alive."

Tears threaten to spill out of Patrick's eyes when Pete finishes.

"Pete. Making that promise to you was the best decision of my life. Waking up in your arms everyday already makes me feel so loved. When we hold hands and I feel that cold metal against mine it will take me back to the day to promise me to get married. I think I was only joking then but I am so glad I did."

"You may now kiss."

Pete leans in as Patrick does and share a passionate kiss that holds future memories and past promises.

Peterick Oneshots <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara