puppy

AB/AP era (blonde Pete)

God Pete could stare at the boy all day. Pale skin, slightly pouted lips, a black fedora placed on his head perfectly, black framed glasses over baby blues. Patrick was an angel.

"Hey stop staring at him before he notices." Joe nudge him. "I'm sorry, is it obvious?" Pete asked staring at Patrick one last time. "What? That you have a major crush on Patrick? Yeah." Joe joked.

Fall Out Boy went on hiatus and got back together about two years ago, ever since then Pete has developed his crush on Patrick. He had a crush on him before hand, he thought he would get over it by after hiatus, but Patrick was to gorgeous.

Pete sighed. "M take a leak." Joe skipped off. The blonde boy went back to staring at Patrick. Currently, Patrick was writing. His hand worked fast scribbling on the paper. Pete got up and walked over towards him. He hung over Patrick's shoulder.

"Hey Pattycakes whatchu doin'?" Pete asked kneeling down by Patrick. "Jesus Christ Pete you scared me." Patrick giggled shoving the picture in the whiskey eyed boys face. Patrick drew a picture of a small puppy.

"Aw! That's cute, not as cute as you." Pete winked. The strawberry blonde blushed and took back the paper. "His name...shall be Sheldon!" Patrick announced proudly.

"Hm? Sheldon?" Pete chuckled. "Yes! Like Sheldon Cooper from the Big Band Theory." Patrick crossed his arms and pouted. Pete smiled and pat him on the back. "M head out, tell Joe I'll be back in a bit." Pete walked out the door.

He walked quickly down the street. Where the hell could he got a puppy? It's not like some sketchy guy is just gonna sell him one. Pete looked for pet shops until he found one.

"Hello?" Pete called walking through the door. He head mumbling and clanking. "Hey what can I do for- Oh hey Pete!" The blonde couldn't believe his eyes.

Brendon Urie.

"What the fuck are you doing at a pet shop?" Pete laughed. "I could ask you the same question." Brendon pouted.

"I want a dog."

"Don't you have one?"

"It's not for me."

"Who's it for?"

Pete hesitantated. Should he tell him?

"Let me guess! Hm...PATRICK! Right?"

Pete froze. How did Brendon know he wanted to buy Patrick a puppy. He nodded shyly. "Makes sense I mean you do have a major crush on him." Brendon smiled. The blonde laughed nervously.

After a whole lot of complaining Pete finally got a puppy. He bought him a collar that said 'Sheldon' engraved on it. He brought it home with him and texted Patrick.

Pete: Hey you think you could come over? Got a surprise for you!" ;)

Patrick: yeah I'll be over in ten or so.

Pete: Okie dokie

Patrick politely knocked on the door. Pete rushed to let the strawberry blonde in. "Alright close your eyes." Pete cooed running to grab the puppy. Patrick giggled and obligated.

"Open!" Baby blues flew open and pupils grew wide. He stared his jaw open. "Surprise! I got you a dog! I already gave him a name tag and him and Bowie can have play dates!" Pete announced.

"Petey!" Patrick grabbed the dog and held him close to his chest. "Th-thank you so much! I-I don't know what to say...I can't thank you enough." Patrick's smile made Pete smile. He sat next to the younger boy with sparkles in his eyes.

Patrick looked over to the blonde. He leaned towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek. Pete's face started to burn and he could feel himself blushing. "Thank you so much again Pete."

A/N yay another chapter finished! I liked this one and all I could think of was "not infront of the puppies Pete" the whole time.