When She Only Needs Judgey.💙

I woke up the next morning with tears on my pillow and I didn't know why. I knew Joey slept on the couch last night so I didn't want to wake him with my issues since he was tired from his games.

I walked downstairs and sat at the counter and I wanted to know why I woke up with tears and then I remembered I had a dream about Aaron the night before and he was lying on the curb helpless and no one was around. It felt like nightmare to see him lying there and I wasn't even in the dream. I don't know why this was a nightmare I had but I had to tell Joey that I needed to talk to Aaron today. Like I needed him to hold me.

I walked to the couch and Joey looked up into my eyes and knew I had been crying.

Joey: Sarah are you ok ? What's wrong babe?
Me: Can you call Aaron please?
Joey: Yeah baby sure I can. Do you need me to help otherwise?
Me: Im sorry no I just need him right now.
Joey: No yeah yeah sure. I will call him right now.
Me: I would call him but my hands are shaking and im scared right now.
Joey: Okay calm down honey im going to go call him.
Me: Thank you.
Joey: Your welcome honey.

About fifteen minutes later Aaron was at the door and I just ran to him and hugged him soo tight.

Aaron: Sarah honey what's going on talk to me.
Me: Joey Im sorry can you give us a minute.
Joey: No sure absolutely im just going to go to my mom's. If you guys need anything let me know.
Me: Thank you, im sorry.
Joey: No Sarah I know how much Aaron means to you and I want you to need both of us but you need him more right now but when you are ready to talk to me im here.
Me: Thank you.
Joey: Your welcome.

Joey walked out and said he would be back in a couple of hours.

I broke down in Aaron's arms and he just held me tightly.

Aaron: Honey, what is it?
Me: I woke up this morning with tears on my pillow and I wanted to know why but then I had this dream/nightmare that I pictured you lying on the curb bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it Aaron! You were hurting and I couldn't help you! Why couldn't I help you!
Aaron: Whoa! Slow down slow down. Breathe with me Sarah. Just breathe with me.

I did the breathing exercises with him while he held me in this hug that I missed soo much. No one gave me this hug but him. I missed him soo much.

Aaron: Sarah honey I promise you I'm okay.
Me: How do I know this won't happen to you!
Aaron: Sarah you know I can protect myself I'm going to be ok.
Me: No Aaron I love you soo much do you know that! I love you! You know I cannot see you hurt period!
Aaron: I know. I think we just needed this.
Me: Yeah we did.
Aaron: Um I broke up with Reena. She wasn't the one for me and I saw how awkward it was for her so I had to tell her to leave. I know you love Joey Sarah and I know you want each other but no matter what happens I will always love you. I will always be here for you.
Me: Do you promise?
Aaron: Yes I promise babe.
Me: Okay.
Aaron: Are you feeling ok now?
Me: Yeah I just really needed alone time with you.
Aaron: Sarah I know. I know how much we both mean to each other and I think everyone knows that. No matter where we are we will always need each other.
Me: Do you want to come over to Joey's mom's place with me?
Aaron: Sure yeah.

He drove us there and I was holding his hand this whole time.

We walked through the door of the mom's house and she asked me if I was okay and I said I was. I just needed Aaron and she just smiled and told us to come sit in the living room.

Mom: Joey I know how much you love Sarah but I think Sarah wants you to understand that no matter what she's going to need Aaron in her life.
Joey: No I totally understand that. Trust me when I walked up to Aaron asking if she was single he said she was but that their friendship and their bond was strong and when Sarah came to me asking me to call him I completely understood why. She needs him. She's always going to need him even if I'm her boyfriend and that's okay. That's perfectly okay. Every girl is going to need that one man she trusts and with Sarah it is going to be Aaron. She needs him just like I need you mom.
Mom: Honey I'm so glad you understand. She isn't trying to hurt you she's just trying to tell you that before you there was him and Sarah I saw yours and Aaron's wedding photos and to be honest I believe timing was the issue here and maybe Aaron you just need space to think because I knew Reena wasn't the one for you.
Aaron: How did you know?
Mom: Mom's just know. You need a Sarah again Aaron. The way you two are together nothing and no one can break that. It is like one of those things in life that is unbreakable and you just need to realize that other people around you don't matter.
Aaron: Thank you.
Mom: Your welcome. You know Aaron that you are welcome here anytime you want because you took care of my son and Sarah and I just love that about you. You are special soo special that I know these two aren't going to be able to let go of you.
Joey: Dude I just want to be honest with you here Sarah I know you love me but I think you and Aaron do just belong together. I can see the way you look at him Sarah. You never look at anyone like that. I want us to remain friends.
Aaron: Whoa! Joe! Seriously dude I didn't mean for this to happen! I didn't want for this to happen!
Joey: No Aaron, I made this decision this was nothing anyone did. Sarah you are such an amazing woman and I know how we are going to be wonderful friends but I think I need to find myself first and then find someone.
Aaron: Dude I think that is the best thing for you.
Joey: Yeah I think it is also. I want you and Sarah to call me anytime you want because I'm always going to be here for both of you.
Aaron: Thanks man.
Joey: No dude your welcome.
Mom: You are a smart and wonderful man Joey. Most guys would flip if this happened with them but you you took it the correct way and I'm so proud of you.
Me: Joey Im really sorry.
Joey: Sarah remember I will always appreciate you and I will always love you but I cannot be Aaron. I cannot be that first guy you fell madly in love with and that you had kids with. I wish I had someone I can share something with like that and I know your intentions were amazing Sarah but I want you and Aaron happy and I will support you both.

I brought him in for a hug. Aaron did also.

Joey stayed with his mom and I walked out with Aaron to his car and we drove back to my place.

Aaron: I didn't expect that I'm sorry.
Me: Aaron I think everyone just knew no matter what happens to us in life it is just we always find our way back to each other. That isn't how it goes for everyone but it is how it goes for us.
Aaron: I think so. I mean we have Sapphire and Conner who are both wonderful humans now and we made them Sarah.
Me: Yeah we definitely did.

I leaned up to kiss him and I just had this feeling that God just kept bringing us back together and we just knew it.