A Night with the Kershaw's. 😘 Insta Love 😘😘

Clayton and Ellen wanted to come over for dinner since Conner and Corey took their sisters and their girlfriends out to see a movie and then they would be staying with Emily's parents for the night at their summer home. Cody and I thought it was a good time to have some company and Clay and Ellen were available.

They were now sitting at our island with smiles on their faces watching Cody and I make dinner.

Clayton: Honestly you guys look so happy.
Ellen: They do honey. I'm so glad you guys are okay.
Cody: Yeah we are perfectly fine. Honestly speaking it is just a blessing for us to understand each other and know how each of us works with different situations.
Ellen: That's how every married couple should be but I know now not everyone listens and not everyone is like that.
Clayton: The first time I met Ellen Sarah it was like we were friends at first and she liked someone else but I was helping her out with that someone else.
Me: Kinda sounds like when Cody was helping me with Aaron.
Clayton: Exactly, and sometimes it is the person that helps you with that other person starts to understand the way you work and your likes and dislikes. You always don't have to agree on everything but it is good to compromise.
Ellen: Sarah my husband happens to be correct. You just have to go with the flow and realize everything isn't always perfect but sometimes it is usually fixable.
Me: Yeah, I realized that when I saw you guys and when I saw Kike and Mariana. They looked so happy and every single time Cody invited me to come see his family and I'm surprised they loved me. Usually when the friend comes over to see the family it is awkward but not for the Bellinger's.
Clayton: Corey was telling me that you listened to what he had to say Sarah and that you really matured with your actions since you left Aaron.
Me: He said that?
Clayton: Yeah he did. What was it with Cody that made you more comfortable than you were with Aaron?
Me: I think with Cody it is like I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night and pace back and forth thinking is there someone else he is seeing behind my back or what if he has a kid with another woman and I don't know who this kid or woman is or what if I'm not home and he packs up and takes the kids with him. Things like that is what worried me with Aaron. Aaron you can trust him but when I was with him it was like I had the urge to check his phone and you shouldn't have to be like that with your significant other. You should be able to trust them to make sure they won't do anything stupid. Cody I wake up in the morning and he is already having a conversation with the kids to get them ready for life since the boys are already almost in high school and the girls grow fast also and then when the kids are in school he comes and he talks to me and surprises me with flowers once in awhile. He's everything I wanted in a man and more. Mariano when he was talking to me that first time and Cody was talking to Derek I didn't have to argue with his opinions because he was right. He was right and he backed up his opinions with facts about how my mood always changed when I went from seeing Cody to when I went to see Aaron. It was like he was reading my mind knowing this woman isn't happy and she needs someone better than she is getting. Cody makes me so happy Kersh it is crazy. I can't and don't think I can spend another day without him next to me holding me from behind or another day where I can't feel his presence around me with the kids.
Ellen: Awe. That's so beautiful. I really love that honestly speaking. I really really do. That pure love Sarah. That's a love that isn't out there anymore.
Cody: Ellen you are right. A love like that is very uncommon and to be honest I'm glad Sarah totally gets me and I'm glad her kids are my kids and my kids are her kids. It was like when we met and she knew me for me not for someone else I didn't even have to try to impress her. It is like we can throw flour at each other when we are baking and she won't bitch about having flour in her hair or she won't have to complain about how I leave my socks on the floor next to the window in our bedroom. Those are things she just giggles about and that makes me smile so much. I have never been this happy. When she was back in NY I always wanted to make up an excuse to Roberts to skip a practice just so I can go see her. I knew she was married to Judge but I just wanted to see her smile again and I wanted to be the one to make her laugh not Judge.
Clayton: Dude you are in love and you are happy and I am so beyond amazed how well you two work together. God is definitely watching over this house and I hope he continues to. You guys deserve more than the world is giving you.
Ellen: You are right honey. Honestly speaking they deserve so much and I'm glad they are now realizing that this marriage is going to work.
Me: Yeah. I love him a lot. More than I can even imagine.

Cody came from behind and kissed me on the neck which he doesn't do very often but I loved that feeling of being warm in his arms. It was like this jolt of warmth that always made me smile so much.

Ellen: I got that picture and now I'm going to send it to you both

Clayton: You did good hun. I love that picture actually.

After we ate dinner and the Kershaw's left Cody and I decided to post a picture to Instagram.

Sarah's post:

To call this man my husband and the father to our children it has been nothing but a blessing

To call this man my husband and the father to our children it has been nothing but a blessing. I love him to the moon and back and I thank God for bringing him into my life and for teaching me that love is endless. I love you Cody. 💙💙😘

jenniferbellinger: Thank you for making my son so happy Sarah. You are the greatest gift I could have ever asked for. 😘

Sarah_Bellinger35: I love you mother in law.🥰😘

jenniferbellinger: Love you more. 😘

Cody's Post:

This was one of mine and Sarah's engagement pictures and I didn't post it because I wanted to wait for this very moment to show her and to tell you all how much she means to me and to the kids

This was one of mine and Sarah's engagement pictures and I didn't post it because I wanted to wait for this very moment to show her and to tell you all how much she means to me and to the kids. When I first met her she had this sparkle in her eye and I knew I had to keep her in my life and she is my one and only. Honestly I do not think God could have picked a better person than Sarah. She's an amazing mom to the kids and an amazing wife to me. When she signs checks with my last name on it I still think it is a dream and personally I can't wait to continue life with her. Sarah I love you princess. 🥰😘

Sarah_Bellinger35: I love you more sweetie pie. This post is beautiful. 😘

Maddy_Seager: This makes me cry and smile so much you two are literally the best. 😘

cody_bellinger: Thank you Maddy. 😋