Rebecca Gets Future Advice From Sarah and Jess.

Since Aaron took Conner out with G, I decided to have Jess help me give some tips to Rebecca about just what the future might look like.

Jess and I walked into the living room with Rebecca and she wanted to know what we were going to say to her.

Rebecca: Honestly, I knew I had to come to you two to get future advice about anything because I know you two have been through it all. I went to my parents but I feel like they don't really have any idea what goes on in my head but somehow I know you two will steer me in the right direction.

Jess: I would say we will try but things have changed over the years and I'm going to start with my experiences with G. Now G was one of those growing up who was always in trouble always causing mischief and mayhem but he had such a kind heart when he was around me. Since the day I laid eyes on him I knew I loved him. I know that doesn't happen to everyone but honestly speaking he knew me better than I knew myself and that is always a good thing. Sometimes finding someone who sees all sides of you good or bad it teaches them that you have multiple personalities and you aren't always one thing. G and I have a lot in common and we both can speak to each other in Spanish and understand each other. My past boyfriends were absolutely horrible to the point where I always ended up leaving because I was never happy. When I had my kids with G it was like I fell in love all over again. My kids are going to have kids now and it is like I don't want another man to be their grandpa but G. It just he brings me back to who I always wanted to be. Find someone who sees all sides of you and that is the person who will tolerate you not only in a dress but in sweats also. Also when I'm feeling down his hugs and kisses just really help me find out who I am just like in high school where he was jealous of every single guy that came in my direction. If a man gets that jealous over a bunch of men around you Rebecca he's the one. That means he loves you.

Rebecca: Thank you. I will take this advice. 💕

Jess: Okay Sarah, you next.

Me: Well, Haha 😂. I have been under I microscope for most of my life because I felt like I had more issues with Aaron than Jess did with G. Honestly I agree with everything Jess said honey. It is just when I first met Aaron it was not love at first sight but it was more a fairytale and listen there is no such thing as fairytales. We all have to go through hell before we go through the glorious parts in life. I would say being in Aaron's arms anywhere we went was a blessing and trust me I never took it for granted. Having Conner and Sapphire the biggest blessings I could have asked for because they actually brought me closer to their father than I ever thought anything would. Cherish every single moment and keep each other close and when times get tough you have to learn to compromise. Compromise is what Jess and I didn't know how to do with G and Aaron but I know Rebecca with you and Conner you guys are going to have your ups and downs but what is worth it is being with each other no matter the time of day. Leaning on each other when needed and just being yourselves always helps also.

Rebecca: Thank you both. I just don't know when Conner is gonna propose to me but I'm not in a rush. I know one day he will and when he does I'm gonna think of the advice you both just gave me. I didn't think I was going to get detailed advice but man it worked. I understand what you both are telling me that love has many twists and turns but what matters is that you and your person are in for the ride.

Jess & I: Exactly! That's exactly it!

Rebecca leaned in and gave us both hugs and she walked into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Jess: I really hope she does better than us.
Me: I know she will. My son loves her that's all that matters. Everything else will come when the time is right.
Jess: Yeah I have a feeling they are stronger than we are.
Me: Oh hell yeah. 🤣🤣 We were awful.
Jess: You are telling me.

A couple of seconds later G walked in the house with Aaron and Conner.

Conner: Hey mom. Hi Auntie Jess.
Jess: hey! How was the time with your uncle and dad?
Conner: I enjoyed spending time with them. They gave me great advice and I took it.
Jess: Good. ;) we gave your Rebecca here some advice also. ;)
Conner: Good I'm glad. She needs you both.
Me: We are always here. 💙

As all of us sat down at the dining table we always had something to talk about and all I could see where Aaron's eyes on me the whole time and I hadn't see the amber color in his eyes since the second date we went on. Those eyes I knew were just the start of something new with us. I wanted to know what was next and maybe just maybe it would be better than the past.

In the next chapter Conner gets ready to propose to Rebecca and Sarah is in for some surprise. ;)

Stay tuned. 🥰