Stressful Dinner turns into Amazing Dinner with "The Cole's" ☺️❤️

Blake and I were sitting on the couch at Joey and Kelsey's place but we didn't know Aaron was going to be there with the bitch. It was awkward but Aaron just kept staring at me wrapped in Blake's arms.

Joey told me to come to the kitchen with him and Kelsey.

Joey: Sarah I didn't know Aaron was going to come over today.
Me: Don't worry about it.
Joey: Sarah you don't have to stay.
Me: If things get worse I'm leaving with Blake.
Kelsey: Good idea Sarah.
Me: Yep.

I walked out to Blake and sat next to him on the couch and I was quiet nuzzling into him. He kissed my hand with the ring on it and Aaron's eyes popped out of his head.

Aaron: Oh congrats.
Blake: Thanks.
Me: Thanks.
Aaron: Welcome.
Sam: Sarah I'm sorry.

I looked over at her and just stared at her and said nothing back.

Kelsey: What makes you fuckin think she wants to talk to you after what you and Aaron did to her! To think Joey and I don't want you here is an understatement you crazy bitch!
Aaron: Alright enough.
Me: Actually no she's right!
Kelsey: Thank you Sarah.
Me: I'm just fead up with everyone's bullshit but I'm happy with Blake and to be honest with you being in his arms I have been nothing but happier. I don't care what anyone thinks or says. Aaron when it comes to the sake of the kids we can talk but other than that I don't want to hear from you or her!
Aaron: I got it.
Me: I'm going to go Joey. I'm sorry maybe we can do another day I just don't want to be here anymore.
Joey: No Sarah I understand we can do another day. See you both soon.
Sam: Bye Sarah.
Me: Shut up bitch. Don't speak to me.

I walked out with Blake and we went to grab a burger at the place we met.

Me: I'm sorry.
Blake: No Sarah I'm sorry. We should have never gone. That was awful.
Me: I know. It was. Lesson learned.
Blake: I'm sorry his wife is a bitch.
Me: Now you know why I cannot speak to either of them. At least Casey was nice enough to get to know me.
Blake: Trust me Sarah Casey loved you before you even knew me.
Me: How?
Blake: I was dating her before we had the kids and she saw you with Aaron and she knew you were a good person. Just by looking at your  pictures she knew.
Me: I'm glad she did. I mean I always come off as a bitch but I guess it takes one to notice the good side.
Blake: It does you are correct.

We continued eating and two little boys came up to Blake and he signed their basketballs and took a picture with him and I smiled at the parents.

Me: You are great with the little ones.
Blake: Having kids helps because then you know how to handle the younger fans.
Me: Yeah I noticed that when I was with the Yankees.
Blake: I play for those kids and for my own kids. I want them to have a different future than I did and if my kids love basketball I will get them into it but if they love other things I will do nothing but support them.
Me: That's how I am with mine.
Blake: I noticed. They appreciate their mom and I know my kids are going to appreciate you as their step mom also.

A couple of minutes later Amy walked in with Gerrit.

Gerrit: Hey you two!!
Me: Hey!!
Gerrit: Joey told me what happened Sarah. I'm sorry.
Me: No that's okay. Do you guys want to join us?
Amy: We don't want to bother you guys.
Blake: No no please sit.
Gerrit: Thanks.

As we were chatting away Amy noticed the ring on my finger.

Amy: God Blake you did a good job this ring is beautiful. 😍
Blake: Thanks Amy. Steph actually helped me pick it out.
Amy: Oh yeah I love it. It is soo Sarah.

Gerrit looked over at my face and he knew I was truly happy.

Gerrit: Sarah.
Me: Yeah.
Gerrit: That smile is back again.
Me: Well look who I'm engaged to. ☺️
Gerrit: I know. Amy knew it would work.
Amy: I did. 😁

Blake: Guys I really never thanked you in person for bringing Sarah to my attention.
Amy: Blake to be honest with you Gerrit and I were the only ones who knew what Sarah really liked. Gerrit brought to my attention that Sarah was liking some of your photos and then his wheels turned the day before we went to dinner and found you sitting with the Nets at the restaurant. Then I said "Babe look at that guy that looks like Blake." Gerrit nodded at me and told me it was and I walked over to the table and asked if you were single for Sarah and you said you were. I think your teammates were over the moon that I was helping you.
Blake: Yeah they were. Literally not even before you came over I asked Kyrie if he found someone for me and he kept saying the good ones were taken and then you came over and it made me happy because I remember Sarah posting you a lot. I started following Sarah a couple of years ago on Instagram and I thought she was beautiful but then I saw she was married to Judge and I said "I have no chance." I just wanted her to give me a chance one day and when we met here I was shocked she wanted to give me a chance because I looked like Aaron.
Gerrit: To be honest you are better than him Blake. You have a drive that Sarah really likes that I don't think Aaron ever had to begin with. You will move mountains to keep her. Judge messed with her too much and that was upsetting to Amy and I.
Blake: I still thank you guys and Joey for helping us.
Amy: We want you both happy.
Gerrit: Exactly.

I brought Blake in for a kiss on the cheek and the smile on my face was just genuine. I felt safe and comfortable.

Amy: You guys should come over one day and play with Caden he misses his Auntie Sarah.
Me: I miss that little squirt. 🥰
Blake: We can come over tomorrow night if you want?
Gerrit: Yeah why not. Caden would want to see you both. ☺️
Me: Okay. 🥰