Supermarket Stories and Unexpected Truths.

Joey and I went out to the supermarket this morning to get some things for the house and we were in the ice cream aisle when we saw Aaron with the damn bitch.
Joey: Okay Sarah they are looking this way just get mixed vanilla and chocolate ice cream before they approach us.
Me: Good idea.

As we were about to walk away they both caught up to us but we ignored them.

Aaron: Guys wait! I wanna talk!

We ignored and kept it moving. We didn't wanna associate. We turned around and saw a pretty upset Aaron but we didn't care. We paid as fast as we could and left.

When we got home we put everything away and as I was about to go in the kitchen drawer I saw paper was sticking out of the one next to it.

Joey: Oh yeah those are letters from Aaron.
Me: Did you read them?
Joey: Nope. I just didn't want you getting mad over them so I hid them.
Me: Smart because I would have ripped them up.
Joey: Do you want me to sit next to you while you read them?
Me: You can if you want.
Joey: Okay.

I sat on his lap on the couch and read each letter but some were just bullshit apology ones which I threw on the table in front of me but the last one said please read important.

I opened it up and it said this.

Dear Sarah,
For the thousandth time I apologize for what I did to you and I don't know how I am going to forgive myself for it but I wanted to know if it was okay if the kids were able to see their step mom. I wanted to ask you first because I know how you are and Samantha is pregnant we are going to have a baby together. I just wanted to make this the last letter before we don't speak at all anymore. Thank you for everything. I will miss you.

Aaron.

As soon as I finished the letter I threw it across the room and told Joey to go pick it up and read it because I want to know how far along she was.

I told Joey to call Aaron. He looked at me like I was nuts but he did it anyways.

Aaron: Hey Joe.
Joey: Hey moron. Sarah wants to ask you something.
Aaron: Okay.
Me: How far along is she?
Aaron: she got pregnant the day that we got back together.
Me: Joey hang up on him.

He did and he knew I was not okay.

Me: I just need space.
Joey: Okay take the time that you need.
Me: Okay thanks.

I walked outside and my footsteps took me to the coffee shop down the block from my house.

In the corner I saw Amy with Jordan and they were about to walk over to me but then I broke down crying and they ran over.
Jordan: SARAH! Oh my god! What happened!
Me: I called Aaron after he wrote a letter to me he said that bitch found out she was pregnant with his kid the day we got back together and he was going to tell me but he didn't.
Amy: That trash bag!
Jordan: That moron! Sarah I swear if you have to talk to him again I'm going with you to smack him myself! That's soo cold and the fact that he told you this shit in a letter pisses me off even more!
Amy: Couldn't agree more because not even I would do that!
Jordan: Me either! Sarah we are going to walk back with you to Joey. Does he know about this?
Me: Yeah he read it and he's fuming also. He read all the letters and he thought Aaron should have told me in person but the fuckin asshole didn't even bother!
Amy: I'm so angry.
Jordan: So am I.

We got coffees to go and I got Joey one also.

The three of us walked into the house and Joey was on the couch with Jeter reading his book.

Joey: Thanks Sarah. I read all the letters and now I'm just as angry. Hey Jordan. Hey Amy. Thanks for walking with her.
Amy: We wanted to make sure she got back okay. We will give you two some space but if you guys need anything call either one of us.
Joey: We will thanks.

The two ladies walked out after petting Jeter on the head by the door.

Jeter go sit on your bed buddy. He went to sit on his bed and he took his nap.

I went to lay my head on Joey's shoulder and then I just cried a little.

Me: How can I trust anyone anymore?!?
Joey: You can't that's the issue here Sarah. The only person you can trust is me. Sarah I don't know if I told you this but I hate seeing you get hurt and I hate having to hide my feelings for you because some nights I just want to be able to take all your pain that you are feeling but I can't. I can't do any of that because I know I need to give you space.
Me: I don't need space anymore Joey.
Joey: What do you mean?
Me: Joey I know this is soon but even when I was with the asshole I was still in love with you.
Joey: What did you say?!?
Me: I said I was still in love with you. I didn't know how to let go but at the time I knew you needed space as did I but now you are the only man I want kissing me after all that has happened. You are the only man I want hugging me and wanting to spend a future with.
Joey: Did you tell your parents?
Me: They are happy I went back to you and they thank Giancarlo and Jess for pointing me towards you again.
Joey: Kiss me.
Me: Okay.

I straddled his lap and my hands were just placed on his chest. I told him to take his shirt off and he did. He was kissing my neck along the way but in between breaths I tried to do the same to him. Some people would think this was too soon but I just wanted to feel something real again and I knew Joey was real. His kisses were like fire. His heart was beating just as fast as mine and when our bodies would touch I just felt like I wanted to melt. I knew I couldn't have anymore kids but I needed someone to feel again.

An hour later we were lying on the bed with Jeter in the corner in his doggie bed.

Joey: Did you think having sex was a good idea?
Me: Hell yeah.
Joey: Was I good?
Me: 😏.
Joey: Oh I was?
Me: 😏.
Joey: Damn I didn't think I was that good.
Me: Oh trust me you were better than most.
Joey: Really?!?
Me: Yeah. 😜
Joey: You aren't lying are you?
Me: Nope. Not lying. Feel my heart.

He put his hand on my bare chest and he just leaned down and smiled at me.

Joey: Damn I was good. I'm proud of myself.
Me: Yeah you should be.
Joey: I think my mom knew we would have done it eventually.
Me: Joey we are in bed after having sex and you want to talk about your mom.
Joey: I'm sorry she's soo damn nosy.
Me: Joey your mom is wise she's not nosy. This was just not the time to bring her up. We are in an intimate moment.
Joey: God! I'm an idiot!
Me: Look at me. He looked at me with those soft eyes of his and he smiled.
Joey: I think I'm okay after you just kissing me again. God you are so beautiful and those men who let you go gave me what they lost. A beautiful, kind, sexy, talented, wise, funny as hell, strong woman who loves her kids to the moon and back but is killer in bed is definitely a bonus. God this is what I really needed. I missed you Sarah.
Me: Well I'm one in a million.
Joey: Yeah you are. 😉

I walked over to the window with him with the sheets wrapped around us and I just turned my head back around and he kissed my cheek. Then I turned around and brushed my nose again his.

It was just nice that we got to be this intimate

It was just nice that we got to be this intimate. I missed that trust with my body again and I know he missed it as well. 😌