A Day to Remember. ;)

It was now Friday and the team had a day off and Blake told his ex he would rather have the kids in the middle of the week and she was okay with it because she wanted to take them to see her parents. He liked how he could get along with his ex on a parental level just for the kids and there weren't any issues. She did know about Sarah through the media but she was okay having her around.

Me: Is everything okay honey?

Blake: Oh yeah everything is fine. I just told my ex I wanted the kids in the middle of the week than this weekend because we are going on a mini vacation and I am packing the date into it since my weekend is now open.

Me: I like that. Thank you for taking the time out of your life to spend time with me even if you didn't have to.

Blake: Listen Sarah I take the time out of my life to be with the people I appreciate and that is you. You make me happy and to be honest it has been awhile since I have been this happy.

Me: I appreciate you thinking that.

Blake: Yeah I know. I just like the way you make me feel Sarah. Kyrie was right that I do feel like I won an ESPY all over again when I am with you and I facetimed him earlier this morning when you were sleeping and I did put the camera on you for a little while and he was laughing.

Me: I thought I heard you on the phone.

Blake: Yeah I went and had a small workout with him this morning downstairs that is why I made breakfast for you before I left.

Me: You are very sweet.

Blake: I promised a lot of people I would take very good care of you and if that means a foot rub at times or even making breakfast for you so be it. Anything to keep that smile on your face.

Me: Yeah you are too good for me.

Blake: Nope you are too good for me but you know what I am going to spoil you tons this weekend trust me.

Me: Thank you.

I leaned up to kiss him and I felt a tail on me. It was Jeter looking up at us and my parents at the door with a smile on their faces.

Mom: Hi Sarah.

Me: Hey Momma.

Mom: Hi Blake nice to see you.

Blake: You also.

Me: You met my parents already.

Blake: Yeah just this morning. They dropped Jeter off when I was about to go out with Kyrie and they met Kyrie also they liked him.

Me: Oh okay. Hi dad.

Dad: Hi Sarah. Have a good weekend.

Me: Thanks dad.

My parents gave Jeter kisses and us hugs and they went back home.

Blake: We are going to take Jeter with us because I do not want to leave him with someone else again. I know he misses us too much.

Me: Yeah I like that.

We packed up stuff from my place and his place and a lot of Jeter's things and Jeter sat in the back of Blake's truck and we were on our way to a destination for the weekend that I did not know about just yet.

Along the way since it was around two in the afternoon I heard Whitney Houston on the radio and it was the song "I Have Nothing" and I started singing it and it was funny because I was on instagram live and the entire Nets team joined in and they could hear Jeter barking and Blake just cracking up in the back.