The Past Remembers You with Irresistible Kisses. 💕

The Yankees had a game today and I wanted to go to the game with Emily Rizzo so I told her to come and pick me up.

She was outside in a couple of minutes since she lived in the next town over from me.

Emily: Hi Sarah.
Me: Hey Em.
Emily: Tony was gonna drive me today but I told him I was picking you up.
Me: Oh okay. I didn't want to go to the game but I said heck why not.
Emily: You need sometime to yourself Sarah. Im sorry for all that you have gone through. You didn't deserve anything that has happened to you.
Me: Yeah I know but it happened for a reason. I just don't know if I can trust myself anymore. I mean I really do like Joey but I have gotten my heart twisted soo many times I do not think I'm ready.
Emily: I was in your place and to be honest with you Sarah you have to give your heart to yourself first before you give it to someone else. When I met Tony life completely changed and I was proud of how it turned out.
Me: Yeah I know. I wish I had what you guys have.
Emily: I have a feeling you will get it Sarah and it is going to last a really long time.
Me: Thanks.
Emily: Welcome.

We pulled into the parking lot across the street from the stadium and we went through the clubhouse entrance since Aaron told me he would get Em and I in.

Aaron: Hey ladies.
Me: Hey.
Emily: Hey.
Aaron: Glad you came Sarah.
Me: Thanks.
Emily: I told her she needs to find herself before she can find someone.
Aaron: Sarah look at me.
Emily: Guys I see my husband I'm going to go to him.

We nodded at her and she walked away.

Aaron: Sarah listen to me.
Me: What?
Aaron: Talk to Joey.
Me: What is going to be different this time Aaron? We crumbled, Cody and I were a mess, Josh you know what screw him, and then of course all the guys before that! I don't know how to keep a guy for a lifetime and Joey seems like a great guy but I don't know if that is who I want.
Aaron: Christopher, Sapphire, and Conner will always love you and I will as well but Sarah we decided to remain friends for a reason because we were better off that way. What I want you to do is to give yourself a chance to feel again. I know you might be jumping around a lot and I get that but you need to realize that not everything crumbles.
Me: Im gonna go find my seat. See you whenever.

I walked past him hanging his head down and I walked into the clubhouse said hi to everyone and walked out.

Emily: Sarah you ok?
Me: Yeah I just need time alone.
Emily: I understand Sarah. See you in a few.
Anthony: Sarah trust yourself.
Me: Yeah I will try.

I walked to my seat which was behind the dugout but this time no one bothered me I was just sitting alone watching the guys take BP until Emily came and sat next to me.

Emily: You ok girl?
Me: Yeah I'm fine.
Emily: My cousin Reena is coming to sit next to me in a couple of minutes she wants to meet you.
Me: Okay.

A woman that was around Emily's height came and gave her a hug and I smiled at her and walked away.

Reena: Oh you must be Sarah.
Me: Yeah. I'm sorry I gotta go. Just going to go watch the game in the clubhouse it was nice meeting you.
Reena: Nice meeting you.

Emily had this worried look on her face but she left me alone.

Reena: Em is everything ok with her?
Emily: She's going through a lot. We all just need to give her space.
Reena: Anything I can help with?
Emily: No Ree, she just needs sometime to think about her future and what she wants.
Reena: Oh okay let's watch the game.
Emily: Yeah.

Sarah went back into the clubhouse and sat on the couch in Coach Boone's office since he said it was okay.

She looked straight at the wall and took a nap.

A couple of hours passed and she heard a bunch of people talking and knew the game was over.

She heard Emily and Reena calling her but she didn't respond.

Reena: I think she left.
Emily: I don't think so because she came with me.

I walked back out to the field and sat in center field since the grounds crew did their job getting ready for tomorrow's game again.

Anthony: Guys I was getting my glove from the dugout and I think Sarah is sitting alone in center field. Do you guys want me to talk to her?
Emily: Actually I would send Joey. She is going to talk to him more than us.
Anthony: Joey?
Emily: She has feelings for Joey but she is scared.
Anthony: Oh 😥.
Emily: Joe I think you should talk to her.
Joey: Yeah I'm going to go now.

Sarah looked up and saw Joey walking out to centerfield. She wanted to get up and move because she didn't want to be bothered but that wouldn't solve anything.

Joey: Hey Sarah.
Me: Hey.
Joey: You ok?
Me: Im just confused, I'm confused about everything.
Joey: I know Sarah. I'm here for you if you want to talk.

Sarah looked over at him and took one of his hands.

Me: Can I ask you something?
Joey: Yeah anything.
Me: Do you think there is anything wrong with me?
Joey: No, I think the guys that came to you are the issue Sarah. I don't think they knew or know how to handle you but from meeting you through someone and that someone was missing a lot from the person you really are. You are a lot like who I am Sarah. Struggling to trust again I completely understand that. I might look like I'm a player and I sleep with tons of women a night and I might have a million kids but truth is I only have a dog and I trust my mom more than I trust anyone but when I saw you I knew you were what I needed. I need you in my life Sarah because I knew the moment I saw you I wanted to know more about you. I don't care how many people have come in and out of your life Sarah because God made those people leave for a reason. I'm going to give you space to think though and come back in the clubhouse when you are ready.
Me: Thanks.
Joey: Welcome.

About ten minutes after he walked back into the clubhouse I was behind him five minutes later.

The clubhouse was still full and media was out and just the families were around.

I ignored everyone and walked over to Joey's locker which was next to Tony's. You could see all eyeballs were randomly on me since everyone knew who I was and I pulled Joey's shirt from the collar and kissed him.

(It was like this minus the rain)

After the kiss we both pulled away and smiled.

I looked around and everyone was just smiling as well.

Me: Im sorry you guys had to see that.

Gleyber: No problem Sarah. It was nice. We like seeing you happy.

I looked over and Amy was just smiling at me. 🙂

Emily: Well that kiss was something.
Me: Um. Yeah. ☺️💕
Joey: So what does this mean for us?
Me: Dinner for now then we can talk.
Joey: Sounds good but why did you kiss me in here?
Me: Your lips were just irresistible. 😘
Joey: Mm ok. 😉