Plane Ride Cuddles and Couple Talks with KD 🥰

KD ending up picking Blake and I up after we said good bye to everyone and we would see them in a couple of days.

KD: Okay I don't know about y'all but I am taking a nap on this plane.
Me: I am also and I'm thinking about knocking out to Celine Dion. Like I'm in that mood today and I just got my fuckin period.
KD: You women and your periods I swear it is like "bitch mode" alert.
Me: You got that right. Woke up this morning and Blake already knew I was on it. Amazed me how he follows my period schedule.
KD: Hold up!
Me: What?
KD: He follows your period schedule? Who does that?
Blake: I want to make sure my fiancé is good. I know how she gets and she always wants to be with me when she gets it so tell the team if she ignores any of them including Kyrie since I always know he wants to talk to Sarah.
KD: I don't want to get Sarah mad because she might launch me off the fuckin plane.
Me: You see Kev this is why we get along.
KD: You got that correct Sarah. How long do they usually last?
Me: Usually four to five days.
KD: Damn so do you take hot baths and stuff?
Me: Usually yes. Like when we get to the hotel I'm going to take one and go to bed because I know I am going to be so out of it. Like you even on the plane might see me sleeping like a damn koala bear on Blake.
Blake: Dude she gets very cuddly which I love when she's on it. I guess my body heat helps relax her. Also her anxiety has been pretty bad lately but I told her to bring her meditation books with her when I'm not around and they help her also.
KD: I didn't know you get bad anxiety Sarah. Wow.
Me: Yep I sometimes get it worse on most days and when I'm really in that bad mood it comes out like no tomorrow. Also the Lakers piss my ass off so you might see that anxiety get out faster than usual. Just be ready.
KD: I got you. Let's make sure that doesn't happen. Maybe you should go to the locker room when it becomes bad.
Me: I usually do. Like sometimes when I'm home Blake will notice right away when I'm acting strange because my minor anxiety comes randomly. Like I will be in the middle of doing something and my anxiety comes like a light switch on and off. I had an episode when the Curry's were over over something small and they were asking Blake if they should leave because I just stormed out.
KD: Damn.
Me: Yeah. Hopefully you guys won't have to see me like that.
KD: I mean I pray we don't you are a vital person to this team Sarah. Do you just get anxiety or do you get other things also?
Me: I get angry fast so I have sometimes anger management issues and then I do get depressed randomly. Blake said he could handle me the first day we met so I hope he doesn't run out on me.
Blake: Babe remember what I told you.
Me: Yeah I know.
Blake: I'm not leaving and I am going to help you through thick and thin. No matter what you are going through I want to help you. People always come with extra and sometimes I tell them to leave me alone but you I know I can handle your everything that comes with you Sarah.
Me: Thank you baby. I love you. ❤️
Blake: I love you more.

I leaned in to kiss him and KD just smiled knowing how well we got along no matter what the conversation was about.

KD: Blake you have just become this sunshine around us and Sarah you made him that way. He is always on top of taking care of you besides taking care of everyone who loves him. Even coach sees it.
Blake: I promised Sarah I would give her the world and I am giving that to her. On the court and off the court I'm her's. I want her to understand that I am going to be there for whatever she needs and if I'm not that means I'm not doing my job on being the man that I know she wanted all her life. I saw the pain she had and even Joey told me over the phone that Sarah came with a lot on her plate and he knew I was the only one who was going to be able to express my feelings to her. We are always on the same page and I can be open with her about things I could not be open with anyone else about. I love her Kev and to be honest it is like she makes me laugh and she makes me smile and you will see on the plane in a couple of minutes the small moments that we do share that not many couples share anymore period.
KD: Damn bro that was deep as hell. I'm just happy you both are happy.
Me: I am happy honestly. I mean when I was with the Yankees I loved it but I always felt like something was missing and something was just very empty with me. I don't even think Aaron noticed it because I hid it a lot. I always felt like I needed the extra heart and warmth and when I need it now Blake always asks me if I'm okay. Like I could be out in a daze and he would know to give me space and then when he walks away I follow him knowing I can rely on him.
KD: Power couple. Love that.

We got out of the car and walked to the plane after going through security and such. Blake and I sat in the middle of the plane with everyone around us and to be honest I knew everyone was going to carry their smiles with them.

Patty: Look at that smile Sarah. Good to see it.
Me: Thanks Patty.

I cuddled up into my Nets blanket and pillow I had and I knew in the middle of the plane ride I was going to be on top of Blake like a koala bear so he always knew to be open.

Kyrie: MY FAVORITE COUPLE IS ON THE PLANE!
Blake: Haha! 😂😂😂
Kyrie: I'm being dead serious I love you both. 🙂
Me: Thanks Ky. 💕😁

Blake and I ended up being cuddled up watching The Wedding Planner and to be honest we always thought the movie was funny. 🤣

In the next chapter some interesting things happen. Stay tuned.