Arriving to The Bay Area. 🌉 Intimate Photos and Sharing The Love 💙

The Curry's picked up Blake and I the next morning early and we were now headed back to their place. They said the kids were with their parents for the week so we would have some time with them.

Me: It is nice to see you guys again.
Steph: Same with you Sarah. Sucks you missed the Lakers game when the guys played them.
Me: I'm glad I did I would have threw down if someone touched my man.
Steph: This is why the team keeps you around Sarah.
Me: Yep this is why they do.
Ayesha: You know I think I can find a way to take your engagement photos on the beach here Sarah.
Me: Oh yeah?
Ayesha: Oh yeah girl. We have some great spots here.
Me: Okay tell us when. You have us for a couple of days and we play you guys tomorrow night.
Ayesha: Let's go do it now.
Blake: Yeah I'm ready.
Ayesha: Okay.

We ended up stopping by one of the beaches and to be honest it was a nice feeling to feel the beach again on our skin.

Ayesha: Guys take it over here and I will take the photo.
Me: Okay.

As soon as she took the photo we got back in the car because it wasn't that warm but it wasn't that cold either.

We arrived at their house which was beautiful and then we got settled into our room a little while after that.

Steph: We are going to make breakfast so come down when you guys are ready.
Me: Thanks Steph.
Steph: No problem guys.

Blake: Babe I'm so happy we are together.
Me: I know.
Blake: It is just nice to be able to be alone together and to have nice company at times also.
Me: I agree.

Blake walked downstairs but I wanted to take the photo that Ayesha sent to me from the beach and announce it to the world since everyone wanted to see one engagement photo. I decided to change my Instagram name to surprise Blake.

futuremrsgriffin2 Spending the rest of my life with this man was definitely beyond my wildest dreams but I'm glad it is happening

futuremrsgriffin2
Spending the rest of my life with this man was definitely beyond my wildest dreams but I'm glad it is happening. I love you Blake more than you can imagine. Cannot wait for the future with you. 💕
Creds: @ayeshacurry 📸

blakegriffin23: Whoa! That photo great job Ayesha. Love you baby cannot wait to see what the future holds with us and nice Instagram name. ;)
⬇️
ayeshacurry: @blakegriffin23 you know I was going to make you guys look like a million bucks. I had to take one photo of you guys. ;)
⬇️
stephencurry30: Psh this couple is everything just like we are babe. Instagram be jealous. ;)

brooklynnets: we love the content! Thanks Ayesha! 😁
jordanlemahieu: Oh heck yes! I love this! ❤️
amyc23: You love to see it 😍
gerritcole45: About damn time we saw one engagement photo. I mean the ring looks soo small from here but I love the photo! 😁
⬇️
futuremrsgriffin2: @gerritcole45 more will be coming don't worry. ;)
thejudge44: 🥰🥰🥰
itsyourgirlcasey: Psh the Hollywood couple! We miss you guys!!! Come home soon!!!! ;)

Blake and I just loved everyone in the comments and to be honest with you it was going to be interesting to see what picture Blake was going to post.

blakegriffin23Well guys I'm happy to say I'm off the market but even more happier that Sarah is my fiancé

blakegriffin23
Well guys I'm happy to say I'm off the market but even more happier that Sarah is my fiancé. Baby I love you and I swear I cannot imagine what our future holds together. Besides basketball this woman has been my rock and to be honest I couldn't have made it this far without her and my team. Thank you all. ❤️
creds to: @amyc23 📸

amyc23: Oh my god I remember taking this photo. Thanks for the tag Blake. ;)
⬇️
blakegriffin23: @amyc23 Welcome!!! Thank you for giving me the love of my life. 🥰

giancarlo818: Couple goals! Life made. 🤩
jessstanton27: my god y'all give me life! 😩🤩
jordanlemahieu: I mean 😍
thejudge44: WHOA! 🤩
itsyourgirlcasey: Holy crap. 😍

futuremrsgriffin2: My god I love you! 😍🥰
⬇️
blakegriffin23: @futuremrsgriffin2 I love you too 🥰

As the day went on people were still blowing up our comments but honestly it was just nice for Blake and I to get some positive feedback.

Ayesha: Man y'all are gonna kick instagram's ass today!
Steph: Babe they already did. Even the Lakers reposted their photos and to be honest the Lakers never repost anything like this. That says something.
Ayesha: You right babe.
Me: I cannot believe the Lakers have a fetish over us babe.
Blake: I'm shocked they even do unless LeBron is running the account and thought it was a lovely idea to repost both of our pics on their insta story. Lol.
Me: That would not shock me.
Blake: Exactly. I just got a text from Kyrie. He says our pics are sexy as fuck.
Me: I got a text from Patty. He says "damn I'm hot." 🤣
Ayesha: Patty. 🤣
Steph: Bro says I'm hot. I mean Blake's photo is like sexy back. That's why these NBA players are all reposting.
Me: Wait who reposted?
Steph: LeBron, Kyrie, Patty, Simmons, and Shaq. I'm sure some more are coming later.
Me: I mean what did they expect me and Blake fucking or something? This isn't porn hub. I'm sorry Blake is the only man who gets to see my naked body.
Ayesha: I love you Sarah. 🤣
Steph: This chick said porn hub. 😩🤣
Blake: Babe this is why we get along because I seriously never know what comes out of that mouth of yours. You always crack me up. 🤣
Ayesha: I swear you guys are the Nets version of Steph and I. That's why everyone loves you and they see you hang out mostly with us on the basketball end.
Me: We get the humor from you guys.
Ayesha: I mean Steph and I thankfully aren't on porn hub and I pray we never get there. 😆🤣
Steph: I pray we don't either. We aren't thirsty humans anyways. 🤣
Blake: This is why Sarah and I take advice from you guys. You always know how to make us smile. You keep us grounded as a couple and even when we were single before we met you kept us motivated to find the one we love.
Ayesha: We are happy we could help. I mean Steph and I just day by day do small things to make each other happy. That's all it takes.
Blake: We love that.

Honestly for the rest of the day and even before the game tomorrow we would always continue to cherish those that respect what we have. It always makes Blake and I become better people and without Steph and Ayesha we would be just blind sided by this crazy subject called love.

More tea in the next chapter 😉.