Photoshoot Talk. Love Is In The Air. ❤️

I went with Blake to his practice since he and Steph had to play against each other tomorrow so Ayesha was with me at the practice today.

Ayesha: Girl you look stressed.
Me: Yeah I am.
Ayesha: Why? Everything ok?
Me: I want to do this couples photo shoot with Blake but I don't look as fit as him and I don't want people making fun of me because I'm thick.
Ayesha: Girlfriend does your boyfriend love you?
Me: Yeah he loves me.
Ayesha: Does he love you when you have clothes on?
Me: Yes:
Ayesha: Does he love you after sex?
Me: Yeah he does.
Ayesha: Then no matter if you wear clothes or no clothes the man will always love you. You have a sexy body girl. Embrace it. Love it. The man loves you for the way you treat him and the way you treat yourself not the way you look. As a matter of fact I think you guys should do an intimate photo shoot like on a bed or something.
Me: Yeah I was thinking that.
Ayesha: He's a very laid back guy Sarah. He's going to want the photo shoot to be intimate and loving.
Me: He told Steph that?
Ayesha: Yeah he asked Steph and a couple of others guys what photo shoot he should do with you and I thought about one like how this couple is in the photo.

Me: Yeah I really like those

Me: Yeah I really like those. We could do them outside or maybe at the Barclays or something.
Ayesha: Yeah, I know you guys are going to kill it.
Me: Thanks girl.

I saw Blake walk over to me with a smile on his face and the guys just staring at him knowing he cannot get through an entire practice without kissing me.

Me: Babe go back to the guys.
Blake: Nope.
Me: And why not?
Blake: I didn't get my kiss today.
Ayesha: Girl you haven't kissed your man?!?
Me: Girl we aren't like you and Steph.
Ayesha: You guys don't have to be me and Steph. You can just be you. Now kiss your man.

I pulled him down by his practice shirt and kissed him and he smiled and added some tongue into it also.

Me: God babe slow down there are people here.
KD: Sarah, we are on break anyways and besides this is nice seeing Blake happy.
Me: He's only happy because he's playing basketball with you guys.
KD: Actually he used to be miserable all the time Sarah. We always used to call him Mr. Grumpy Griffin because he was always depressed saying he wished a woman would love him for who he was not what he has.
Me: Well I'm glad he did find me but I don't know how long he wants me.
KD: What do you mean?
Me: Kev I'm not exactly model type which is what he's into and I can't have anymore kids and I'm literally used up.
Ayesha: You are NOT used up. You are a wonderful mom and a woman who loves her man Sarah and clearly everyone sees that. Also you took the job with the Nets which I heard is going well for you and Blake loves having you around with Jeter more. Look at that smile on his face Sarah. He's soo happy with you he tells me and Steph all the time I don't know how Aaron let her go and I don't know how I got so lucky that she's mine.
Me: He said that?
KD: Oh yeah he did. Look at how happy you make him. He tells the coaches all the time that when he goes home you have your hugs and kisses at the door for him and you guys make dinner together and watch cute movies together and you took his heart Sarah and loved it and that's how he loves yours as well. Does he make you happy?
Me: Yeah he does. He makes me very happy.

He walked back over and kissed me again and then walked away. He gave me this smile that was so cute I wanted to squish his cheeks.

KD: You see.
Me: Yeah I see.
KD: He loves you Sarah.
Me: Yeah I love him also.
KD: Have you thought about your future with him?
Me: Yeah I always like when he walks around the house shirtless with pj pants on and he always looks sooo handsome with his hair in tight curls and his freckles lighten when he looks into a light. His eyes also become this chocolate color when he stares into mine and that is always what makes me want to kiss him. I just love the feeling of his hands on my stomach when he hugs me from behind. Like even his hands when they caress my face after he kisses me is just this warm feeling.
Ayesha: My gosh girl you are so in love and he's standing right there.
Me: You know that warm feeling you get when your heart is full.
KD: Yeah.
Me: That's how I feel. I just feel like when he holds me I can just be me. He doesn't judge me and he doesn't look at me differently. I can walk around the house in shorts and a tank top and he just always tells me "I'm beautiful."
Ayesha: That's a man Sarah. Honey that is a man. Everything you just said is how Steph and I feel about each other. Speaking of Steph here he comes.

He brought me in for a hug when he came over and he smiled at me.

Steph: Sarah I heard you saying everything about ya man. That's love Sarah. That's pure love and that's soo hard to find. Im glad I have it but the way you make that man smile no other woman has ever done that and Ayesha and I have known Blake for a long time. His smile shines soo bright now it is amazing.

Blake: Do you really love me that much?
Me: Yeah.
Blake: Give me a kiss.
Me: Okay.

He leaned down to kiss me and everyone around us just had this bright smile.

Blake: You are beautiful you know that

Me: I am?
Blake: You are. I'm very very lucky to have you.
Me: Same with me.

The coaches looked over at us with a smile.

James: You got a good woman Blake.
Blake: Yeah I know. I love her curves and I love everything about her.
James: That's how it should be.
Blake: Yeah. 🥰
Me: I was thinking how about we do like an intimate basketball couples photo shoot.
Blake: Maybe we could do it at the Barclays.
Me: Yeah I was thinking that.
Ayesha: Steph and I could help.
Me: Yeah sure.
Ayesha: Just let us know when and we can help.
Me: Yeah sure.

Coach Nash: You got a great woman Blake. She really loves you.
Blake: Thanks Coach.
Coach: Maybe she can help boost luck for the team since she works with us now.
Blake: Yeah I think she already did.
James: She did. He always tries to impress her with his 3s also. 😜
Blake: Oh shush bro.
James: Dude you always get embarrassed when you don't make a shot and she's watching.
Blake: Okay maybe I do. I just want to keep her around.
Me: You aren't going to lose me. Basketball or no basketball I will always love you.

Everyone around us just smiled and just had these warm feelings running through the air on how we are.

Ayesha: I know this might be fast but I see you guys getting married soon.
Steph: Yeah same with me.
Me: I always think about it. I just don't want to scare him.
Blake: I have thought about it. Maybe. 😜
Me: You mean it?
Blake: Oh yeah. I do. With you taking my last name would mean everything. The kids love you. Everyone I know loves you. It is just a matter of time.
Me: Okay. 🥰

In the next chapter surprises might be coming faster than Sarah expects. ;)