Those Singing Moments. Maybe This Is Reality.❤️

Grant ended up going back home to Lejune because he had some work to do but Anna this time didn't go with him. He knew him and Anna were pretty much drifting apart ever since Anna found out that the baby she was carrying wasn't his. Also Anna did notice that Grant wasn't wearing his ring anymore so Anna wanted to just take her's off and put it in the drawer.

She was sitting in James' place on the couch with her hand on her stomach and since Makayla broke up with James because she found someone new she ended up staying with him.

James: Anna.
Anna: Yeah.
James: I'm sorry all of this happened.
Anna: No James. I'm sorry I ruined everything with Grant and I and personally know we are technically still married but I don't think he wants to be married to me anymore after this.
James: Things change Anna. I mean maybe you wanted Grant at the time but sometimes God let's things happen because maybe he sees better for us. I believe deep down Grant knew you loved me more than him and I have him on Instagram and just a couple of ago he posted a picture with his sister and the ring wasn't on his finger.
Anna: I am angry with myself for letting him go.
James: There is nothing you can do Anna. If you still want him in your life I'm okay with that but when this baby comes I want him to be the other legal guardian of this child. It would mean a lot to us and to him if we do that.
Anna: Yeah I know. Can we put on some music?
James: Yeah sure.

James did end up putting on some music from the TV and him and Anna just sat in silence until a Kane Brown song came on the radio.

James did start to sing the song and Anna was recording him in the dark. He started to sing the lyrics and it was Kane's song called "Heaven." James did love that song and one of his friends was playing it on the radio one time in the car and Anna didn't know the song that well at the time but knowing James was singing the lyrics she started to get into what the song actually meant.

There was one line of the song that goes like this.

This is perfect
Come kiss me one more time
I couldn't dream this up
Even if I tried
You and me in this moment
Feels like magic only
I'm right where I wanna be

When Anna did hear this part of the song she just had silent tears roll down James' shirt because she knew where she needed to be and she felt so bad she had to let go of Grant like she did but maybe this was God's plan for her to just let him take the wheel and let herself know that everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens on accident and she definitely was going to take care of this child because even though the child did belong to her and James she still wanted Grant in the child's life.

James: Anna you ok?
Anna: Mhm.
James: I'm going to never leave you Anna you know that right?
Anna: Yeah you always told me that no matter what would happen things always happen for a reason.
James: Anna I love you.
Anna: You do?
James: Yeah. I do. :)

James did lean in to kiss her in the dark and it was a nice feeling because she kinda hadn't gotten a kiss like that in so long and to be honest with you no one was mad that the two of them were together because like Sarah always told Anna whatever happens in life she would always stick by her.

Anna went into the other room to call Sarah.

Anna: Sarah hey.
Me: Anna hey! How are you?
Anna: I'm good. Um Grant went back to North Carolina and Makayla went back to South Carolina.
Me: Oh my gosh are you alone?
Anna: Nope. I'm staying with James since he doesn't want me to be alone during quarantine.
Me: That's a smart move on his part honey. I'm proud of you Anna. No matter what happens you are still my sister.
Anna: Yes I know. ❤️ Love you Sarah.❤️
Me: Love you more girlie. ❤️ Cody says hello he's in the kitchen making dinner with the kids. We disinfected them when they came in the house.😂
Anna: Oh okay. I was going to say I hope they literally did a whole check before they came in the house.
Me: No they did. How is James holding up with all of this. 🙂
Anna: I mean he is happy to have me here and I can tell his mood has changed.
Me: Anna can I be honest about something.
Anna: Yeah anything girlie.
Me: I know you love Grant and you will always love him no matter who he is with or where he is but James is the one for you. You can get mad at me for saying that but I know how happy he makes you. Maybe that time on the beach with him was what you both needed.
Anna: I can actually not get mad at you because I can agree with you. He was just singing Kane Brown and started crying and it wasn't mainly from the pregnancy hormones but it was from the fact that when he sang the song it was like made for us.
Me: I had a feeling you were going to say that.
Anna: Do you have any pictures of James and I from the last time you saw us?
Me: Actually yeah I have these two and even Cody loved them also. He told me I did a good job taking them.

James walked into the kitchen and he just smiled down at the pictures on Anna's phone and he thanked Sarah for sending them

Me: James take care of my sister but I don't have an issue with you being the father of the child inside of her but please both of you give Grant a chance to become a part of the child's life also. I know he would want that.

James: Sarah I already told Anna I was going to have him as the back up guardian.

Me: Do you know what you guys are having?

James: Not yet. We should find out maybe after this whole quarantine is over. The hospitals and doctors offices are risky right now and I do not want to put Anna or the baby in harms way.

Me: This is why I love you with her James. That doesn't mean I didn't love her with Grant but I can see deep deep way deep down Anna loves you more. Since the day she met you I knew she did. :)

James: Thanks Sarah.
Me: Your welcome. Talk to you both soon. Be safe. ❤️
James: Same to you! ❤️
Anna: Same to you! 🥰
Me: 😊. Thanks.

Cody walked into the living room with the kids and kissed me from behind.

Cody: How are they holding up?
Me: I know they are going to be just fine.
Cody: Good. That is what I wanted to hear. ❤️
Me: Yep. ❤️