How I'm Feeling or How We Feel. ❤️

Aaron and I when we woke up the next day we went for a drive and to be honest this is something we both needed. It has been awhile since him and I have been alone and personally this was just amazing for us just to have that time with no disruptions and just to shut our phones off. We told those that needed to be told where we were going for a day or two and to be honest this was planned at the last minute but we really needed this.

When we got to our destination which was this cabin in the middle of no where in upstate NY. It was a cabin my cousin told me I should come to when I needed to think and Aaron and I went up here once when we were married to get away from everything and to be honest we both loved it.

Aaron: Gosh I miss this place. Peaceful. Put together. Beautiful. Comfortable. Gosh everything about this place made me happy.
Me: I know. It is just amazing and personally it looks over a little lake so we aren't so barren like people think we are when we are up here.
Aaron: Mhm. Do you want to go swimming in the lake?
Me: Yeah mean it is kinda in the middle of winter but I don't care I'm with you and being in your arms is all I want at the moment.

We both put our suits on and just went into the water and to be honest we lit a fire a couple of steps into the backyard of the cabin so we had some light when we came out.

There was always this feeling I got when he was holding me that made me just the happiest person in the world.

Me: You make me happy you know that.
Aaron: Same with you. The only person I ever came up here with was you because you always know how to put me in that good mood.
Me: Yeah, I know. I only came up here with you also.

We swam around for a little but then I started to feel cold and I was shivering but then I went into Aaron's arms and I was warm as ever. Somehow when his body was warm and my body was cold it felt so right again. It just felt like home really. I liked the feeling of being home and being in the arms of my first ever love and marriage. It was just making all this sense to me.

I kept kissing his chest when I would bury my head in it and he would just smile down at me when I would look up into his eyes. The sun started to go down so it was just a nice feeling. I could look up and see those beautiful hazel eyes and honestly the freckles on his nose and under his eyes just on the bridge of his cheeks made me smile. He had this distinct smell about him that just made me feel like I was in heaven. It wasn't his cologne and it just wasn't his feeling it was more of just his distinct scent that not one person on this earth had. The way his skin touched mine when it was wet was like this warm feeling and when his hands touched my back I went into this relaxed mode. Personally we both needed to get out of the water before we both froze to death but honestly being in here with him wrapped in his arms I swear I didn't want to move an inch.

Aaron: You have been in my arms for a long time. You ok?
I nodded my head into his chest and looked up at him with smiling eyes.
Me: I really love you you know that.
Aaron: I love you too honey. I mean you can stay in my arms as long as you want. If that is where you feel comfortable I have no issue with it.
Me: Thank you.
Aaron: Your welcome my love.

We decided to take this selfie and send it to his parents and mine. They would be the only ones to see this picture of us.

We ended up taking it in the water and to be honest just the feeling of our lips touching again was the best feeling I would ever get

We got out of the water afterwards and dried off in front of the fire. This cabin was pretty upscale considering the contractor that is a friend of my cousin's built it a couple of years ago and it was still fairly new.

Aaron: When we dry off we should go inside and make dinner and sit in front of the fire and just talk then maybe we can go sit in the tub for a little while and just talk.
Me: I like the sound of that. When we get in the tub I want to play a song for you.
Aaron: Okay, sounds good.

As we got inside and after we dried off and ate dinner we went upstairs to the tub and just sat in it until I played the song I was thinking about could be our next song together.

Aaron: What song did you want to play for me Princess?
Me: Listen to the lyrics.

As I play the song called Gramercy Park by Alicia Keys I could see him closing his eyes and swaying his head back and forth to the lyrics and I remember listening to it the first time and doing the same.

When the song ended he gave me a couple of neck kisses which lead us to do more amazing things that night. Feeling his lips on mine was just the greatest feeling in the world and to be honest he just wanted to put his camera on the wall by the tub and have the picture take itself.

Aaron: I downloaded this app on my phone that my phone takes the pictures itself and I thought this would be the perfect moment to use it.
Me: Haha okay.

Aaron: Now this this I want forever

Me: Same with me.
Aaron: I love you.
Me: I love you more.

A couple of minutes later we got texts from our parents with a bunch of smiles telling us to have fun.

This night was going to be very relaxing for the both of us and I was beginning to forget all the issues in the world because being with Judgey made me forget all that. ❤️