Cali Knows About The Proposal. James knows Grant?

As soon as Sarah and Cody got through the door they ran to hug the kids and his parents were doing the same.

Jennifer: What is it that you have to tell us?

Sarah holds up her hand and Jenn and Clay come with hugs and the kids follow once again.

Cody: She said yes! ;)
Jenn: Oh this moment is beautiful! I knew something was bound to happen! Thank God! I'm going to call Ashli and Cole to come over with Tuck.
Cody: Why is Tuck in town?
Jenn: He wanted to stop by and see the kids before going back to Pittsburgh.
Cody: Oh okay.

A couple of seconds later Ashli and The Cole's walk in and attack us both.

Ashli: Sarah didn't I tell you this was going to happen! I am so happy! Now I get to have a sister in law who I actually love!
Me: Awe you are so cute Ash! Thanks!
Ashli: Girlie my brother deserves you just as much as you deserve him. Trust me this is the best of both worlds.
Me: Yeah I know. I'm so happy to be with Cody you have no idea.
Jenn: Ugh do you guys know when you are going to have the wedding?
Cody: Maybe soon or next year. We don't know yet. I'm just happy I get to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love.
Me: You are so sweet! ❤️
Cody: Well you know! I try! ;)

This was nice for the Bellinger family to actually have Sarah come in. Maybe it is nice to know Sarah doesn't have to keep her maiden name anymore and she can for once be a Bellinger like she always wanted to be.

Sarah walked with Jenn and Ashli outside.

Me: Thank you both for believing in me.
Jenn: Sarah my son adores you and I knew he was going to ask even before you guys got to Mississippi.
Me: How did you know that?!?
Jenn: Motherly instincts. I see the way you look at him Sarah. The way you kiss him I know you love him. Ashli and I aren't blind we know love and real love when we see it. ❤️
Ashli: My mom is right Sarah. Trust me on that. She knows what she thinks is going to happen and sometimes it just takes the right person to see it and also the right timing.
Me: Yeah it was like you both knew what was going to happen honestly speaking.
Ashli: Of course we did Sarah. Why do you think we told you to buy the dress?!? That proposal was going to come one way or another and I'm so glad he got to actually do it alone and in an intimate moment.
Me: It was unexpected that's for sure.

A couple of seconds later Cody came out and sat behind me giving me kisses to my neck and cheeks.

Ashli: Look at you two! You two make me smile no lie.
Jenn: You guys are simply the best and wait till the team hears! This is going to be amazing when you both tell them tomorrow.
Ashli: Oh yeah you guys are going to have to tell everyone.
Cody: How should we tell them babe?
Me: I was thinking I could approach Kike and Mari first and then everyone can pile around when they see their reactions.
Cody: I like that idea.
Ashli: Good luck to you both. ❤️
Jenn: Yea. ❤️❤️

Back in North Carolina......

Grant was on his phone the next morning and he was getting his things together when he got a call from a random number.

Anna was downstairs making breakfast for the two of them.

Grant: This is Grant.
Person on the phone: P!
Grant: Um yeah? Who is this?
Person on the phone: James!
Grant: Hey dude. What's up?
James: Nothing much. I have been helping Anna with the job leads but I was wondering if I can ask her to dinner to talk about the job leads next Wednesday.
Grant: Um I don't like the dinner part but you can always call her and tell her to come on base and you guys can talk about it.
James: Okay that's a good idea. Thanks man.
Grant: Don't do anything stupid with my wife do you hear me?!?
James: Yeah dude I got you. Trust me we are only going to talk about the job leads that's it and them she is going to just go home afterwards.
Grant: Promise?
James: Yeah dude. I promise.
Grant: I'm trusting you with my woman man. Anna can always call me if something goes on and I don't care what I have to do to rearrange your face if you hurt my girl!
James: Yes I know. Dude. I know.
Grant: Good. Have a good day bro.
James: You too bro.

Grant walked downstairs and wrapped his arms around Anna's waist.

Anna: Who was on the phone babe?
Grant: James.
Anna: Crap!
Grant: Why?
Anna: That is who I was on the phone with yesterday. He wanted to meet me.
Grant: Yeah I know. He wanted to take you to dinner I said you ain't taking my wife to dinner. You are going to meet with her on the base to talk about the job leads and that is it.
Anna: You told him that?
Grant: Mhm. I am not playing Anna. I love you and now I have put up a guard on every single man. Including JT.
Anna: You found out about him?
Grant: Yeah from one of the other guys who has me on Instagram. I found out what he wanted and now I want to kick his ass for what he did to you that was before I stopped trusting him. I do not want you near any man Anna. I will find out even if I am overseas.
Anna: I know babe. I had a feeling you were going to become like this and I'm glad you are.
Grant: I want to protect you Anna Rae. That's my job.
Anna: I love you for that Grant. You know that.
Grant: Yeah I do. :)

She bend down to kiss him and it was similar to the kiss they shared in one of their wedding photos.

Grant: I remember that kiss from the wedding photo we took.
Anna: Yeah I know that was one of the best kisses you gave me.
Grant: Yeah I knew it was going to be honestly speaking. I'm just glad we have a great group of people around us.
Anna: Yeah I Thank God every single day for them.
Grant: Same with me. :)

Grant: I want to give you another one of those kisses

Anna: Babe the breakfast is getting cold and you need to eat.
Grant: Yeah but you need to eat also.
Anna: Don't worry about me. You need to eat more than me. I don't care how much food I have to shove down that throat of yours. Sit down and eat.
Grant: Okay babe. Okay. ;)
Anna: Thank you. I love you. ❤️
Grant: Welcome. I love you more Anna. 💙