Looking At Pictures Of Italy. Anxiety Attack.

Amy and Gerrit said they couldn't come today they had to take Caden somewhere but they said they would come tomorrow so I was with Ayesha and Steph at the dining room table looking at pictures of Italy while they were helping me find venues.

Me: Ugh I love this photo. I just love beaches in Italy.

Steph: That is beautiful

Me: Right. I always liked it.
Ayesha: Did you tell Blake?
Me: Nah.
Ayesha: Tell him.
Me: Okay okay. Honey can you come in here for a minute!
Blake: Sure baby!

He walked in with a smile on his face and came up behind me with a smile.

Blake: What is it beautiful?
Me: Do you want to go to Italy for our honeymoon?
Blake: I would love to.
Me: Are you sure?
Blake: Yeah, why wouldn't I?
Me: I just thought you didn't like it.
Blake: I love Italy. It is actually one of the places I want to visit. I also heard that you wanted a kiss in front of the Trevi Fountain.
Me: How did you know that?!?
Blake: A little birdie told me. 😏

Steph and Ayesha looked at each other and smiled.

Ayesha: We found out from Joey.
Me: Ugh Joey.
Steph: Yeah he told us and then I must have told Blake.
Me: Oh okay.
Blake: Are you mad?
Me: No no. I'm not mad.

I walked to the backyard and I sat back there for a little while.

Blake: Babe. I'm sorry.
Me: It isn't you.
Blake: What's going on?
Me: It is my anxiety again. It just kicks in and I get mad over the littlest shit.
Blake: Do you want me to tell Steph and Ayesha to come back tomorrow?
Me: No no they can stay.
Blake: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah.

He went back inside to get them and they came out with concerned faces.

Ayesha: Are you ok girlie?
Me: Yeah just my anxiety is a little bad right now.
Steph: Do you want us to go Sarah?
Me: No no but this is how I get.
Steph: Blake go hold her from behind she's shaking.

I got up and Blake sat behind me and held me from behind.

Me: Thank you I needed that.

He was giving me kisses on the side of the head and I was smiling the whole time.

Ayesha: Sarah when you were alone how did you handle the anxiety attacks?
Me: Jeter helped me.
Ayesha: Good boy Jeter.

She leaned down and pet his head and he smiled back up at her and came up and sat on my lap.

Steph: How did you get calm in seconds Sarah?
Me: Blake just rubs small circles on my sides and I calm down a little and to be honest not even Aaron did that for me.
Steph: Wow so you never got the love you needed?
Me: Nope. I was always in the corner when I was with other guys even if I pretended to be happy I wasn't.
Ayesha: You really both needed each other?!?
Blake: Yep we did. It was like when I saw her my heart was whole in seconds and when she saw me she said she almost cried.
Me: Yeah that is exactly what I said. It was like I knew I needed to be with him.
Ayesha: That's amazing.
Me: Yep. Im sorry I'm just on my Instagram. I promised Nic I would find him a woman.
Blake: Clax?
Me: Yep. He keeps texting me like every single day and trust me I know how he feels.
Blake: Geez same. He's in his early 20s.
Me: Yeah I know and I haven't found anyone perfect for him.
Blake: I think I did.
Me: Who?
Blake: My cousin on my mom's side Victoria. She's twenty one.
Me: That's perfect.
Blake: Yeah I told her to follow Nic and talk to him and she said she was looking for someone and she goes to school here in NY for culinary so she knows how to cook.
Me: Yeah I know Nic would like her.
Blake: Before I met you Sarah she went to two of my games with friends of her's from school and I caught her staring at Nic the whole time. She likes guys like him and I know she is going to get along with you Sarah.
Me: Oh good. Okay. Cannot wait to meet her.
Blake: She looks like me kinda because her parents are like my parents.
Me: Oh Nic is going to like her a lot.
Blake: Yep that is why I knew she was perfect for him.

I am getting a call from Nic now.

Nic: Hi Sarah!
Me: Hey dude!
Nic: Can you talk?
Me: Yep I am going to put you on speaker because The Curry's are here and so is Blake.
Nic: Hey Curry's!
Ayesha: Hey Nic!
Steph: Hey bro!
Blake: Hey dude!
Nic: Thank you Blake!
Blake: Haha you're welcome!
Nic: Victoria told me she was your cousin looking for someone.
Blake: Yep she's a cousin on my mom's side.
Nic: I have a date with her tomorrow.
Blake: Im glad! Have fun!
Nic: Thanks! Talk later! I will let you know how it goes this weekend!
Blake: Sounds good!!!

He hung up with a smile on his face and I was happy for Nic he deserved someone just as sweet as him.

Steph: Im happy for him.
Ayesha: Same.
Me: I hope it works out with her. I don't want to see that poor guy hurt.

Jeter looked up at me for a pet on the head and I did.

Blake: Yeah I know same but he is going to be fine Victoria has been hurt plenty but I know Nic isn't going to hurt her. To be honest I don't trust any other guy but him with her.
Me: You are a good man. You didn't have to help her or him but you did.
Blake: I try. I just want him happy.
Me: Yeah I know I want the same for him also.

Tomorrow we were going to finish the wedding planning and The Curry's were going to stay over since they were going back to Cali to see the kids this weekend. The kids were with Ayesha's parents and they missed their parents so it was nice to spend time when them when they could.

Ayesha: You two are going to be just fine I know it.
Steph: Yeah you two. We got you.
Me: Thanks. 💗

In the next chapter The Cole's come over with good news!! 🥰

Stay tuned!! 💖💖