Going Back Home. 🏡

As Grant drove to his parents house with Anna Sarah and Cody went to the other Mississippi game today because Anna ended up getting them tickets again. You could just tell Cody loved being apart of a college experience again since he never had one.

Grant: I'm glad you got Sarah and Cody tickets again. They really love the team and the environment.
Anna: Yeah. Sarah loves the guys and I know Cody does also so why not. :)
Grant: I bet you JT is going to ask for you and Sarah is going to tell him you went on a family road trip with me.
Anna: She has to tell him the truth. :)
Grant: Yeah.

Grant's family's house wasn't too far from the house we were staying in so we got there in no time. I knew I could catch JT before he went on the field to warm up since he pitched yesterday but wanted to stretch out his arm more.

Grant walked inside the house to give Anna space. She walked to the park down the road from the house and JT picked up as soon as she sat down on one of the benches.

JT: Hey Anna.
Anna: Hey J.
JT: Where are you?
Anna: I am in the park down the block from Grant's family's house.
JT: Oh sounds fun. I saw Sarah and Cody about an hour ago and I was looking for you with Grant but didn't see you guys.
Anna: Yeah I got them the tickets for today's game and I am sure you missed me. ;)
JT: Maybe. ;)
Anna: Well I miss you also. :)
JT: Good. :)

As J was heading towards the dugout a bunch of the players came behind him to say hello and Anna was giggling and waving back at them. They kept blowing kissy faces at him knowing Anna was on the phone and he kept walking away shaking his head mentally flipping them off because he couldn't hear Anna.

Anna: Well you should get back to work. I promise you I'm going to come a visit you before I leave back to North Carolina.
JT: Do you?
Anna: Yes. We can have dinner tomorrow. Grant is probably going to spend the day with his sister because she wants to take him somewhere before he deploys next week.
JT: Oh okay. Tell him good luck and if he needs anything from me to call me before he leaves.
Anna: I will definitely tell him. Where do you want to meet tomorrow?
JT: I will text you in the morning.
Anna: Okay J. Tell the team I said good luck. Love you. :)
JT: I will. :) Love you too. :)

Anna blew him a kiss and he blew one back. :) It was a nice feeling that Grant trusted him on Anna's end and J knew he wasn't going to lose Anna.

JT's POV:

Knowing I wasn't going to lose Anna helped me realize that I can confide in Grant to take care of her but when he is gone I'm going to drive to see her. I know he would want me to check on her when I'm around or at least call her when I'm on the road.

Sarah and Cody texted Anna and they took a picture in their seats.

Anna texted them back to say have fun

Anna texted them back to say have fun. :) She mentally squealed at how cute they were. Sarah of course wearing her Justin jersey that I got her and Cody wearing JT's Jersey. It was a cute moment for them. :)

As Anna walked back to the house she smiled to herself.

She walked inside and his family came over to say hello and she plopped her toosh on the couch next to Grant.

Grant: How is Cody and Sarah?
Anna: Just fine and dandy.

She showed him the picture and he smiled and laughed.

Grant: They look happy. :)
Anna: Yeah. I always wanted to be like them. They confide in each other and that makes me smile.
Grant: You can have that one day Anna trust me. ;)
Anna: Okay. ;) I trust you. :)

Sydney of course was sitting across with the rest of her family being in the kitchen.

Sydney: I feel so bad for Sarah and all that happened to her and her kids. With Cody that also must have been rough for him.
Anna: They really pulled together quickly. I mean Sarah it took her awhile to adjust to being the Yankee girl dating a Dodger player.
Sydney: I can see that. I mean I would have flipped if my man did that to me and I had to move. I mean it didn't work with Aaron anyways. Sabrina changed him. Honestly I can see why Cody didn't want to be around her anymore. She changed into this person and I don't even know if Aaron notices.
Anna: He will one day.
Sydney: Yeah I think he realized what he lost when Sarah was done with him for good. She's so happy with Cody you can see it.
Anna: Shes so in love with him I keep nudging her to get married but she seems so set on the dating still. I heard she even bought her dream dress but it is hiding in Cody's mom's closet.
Sydney: Oh she's prepared. I like that. :)
Anna: Yeah she is.
Grant: I didn't know about the dress part.
Anna: Yeah she sent me a picture of her in the dress at David's Bridal and she told me Jenn and Ashli told her to get it. This is the dream dress she always wanted and I hope Cody gets to see her down at the aisle wearing it one day. I would love to be at that wedding.
Grant: Yeah I know same with me.
Sydney: So Anna.
Anna: Yeah.
Sydney: Who's JT?
Anna: He's a pitcher for State.
Sydney: Oh that J?
Anna: Mhm. He is really amazing.
Sydney: Grant I'm shocked you don't care she loves another guy besides you.
Grant: I want someone to take care of her besides our father and her father. She needs another man who is a little closer to her heart than the rest of us. When I met JT yesterday I really saw something in him that was like magic and he reminded me of myself. He's very down to earth.
Sydney: I'm glad little bro. :) He must be cute too!
Anna: He is. Honestly speaking Sarah thinks he looks like young Jimmy Morris from The Rookie.

Sydney looked him up on her phone and she smiled and said that he does. She thought he was cute also so she could see why Anna liked him.

Sydney: Are you coming with us to see cousins tomorrow?
Grant: Yeah I am. Anna is going to hangout with J for the day.
Sydney: I can see you trusting him more and more I love that Grant.
Grant: She has to because when I'm gone I don't care how many times she wants to call him. ;)
Sydney: Okay little bro. What if she ends up falling for him.
Grant: Then that is God's plan not mine. I gave Anna a mindset on what she wants but I can't feed her when she isn't hungry. She knows what she wants and if she still wants me up to her but if she wants J I don't have a problem with that. I just know he is going to treat her like I would treat her.
Sydney: Okay sounds good.

As the day went on Sarah kept texting Anna back and forth with the score and she said J keeps texting Cody asking about how you are. Anna of course smiled and she knew she missed him also.

Sydney: That smile Anna. I love it on you.
Anna: Thanks Syd. :)
Sydney: Still can't believe my brother isn't jealous.
Anna: Yeah I know. ;) He wanted this so I guess I have to make this happen. ;)
Grant: You damn straight babe. ;)

In the next chapter Anna is going to be going back to some memories from her past that really no one knows about besides Grant and her parents.

Will JT get closer to Anna? ;)

Stay Tuned. ;)