Don't Wanna Write This Song. James Has A New Talent. ;)

Anna did love when James would walk around the house singing because she knew he could be something more than just her boyfriend or a Marine one day. She knew he had more talent in him and that he was the most funniest human on the planet that she had met.

Flashback........

Anna's POV:

I was walking into the kitchen one day and James usually has a room where he puts all his Marines things besides you know pictures being all over the house and I was listening to him sing some song that I didn't know.

All I heard him say was, "Nobody cheated or lied but I still had to live with goodbye."

I never understood what that meant but maybe that song meant something to James and maybe he wanted to connect with it more.

One day I would ask him but for right now I was just going to let him be.

End of flashback...

Anna woke and turned her face and saw James' blue eyes staring right back at her. She knew the life that she planned to live with him and she knew what his job was.

She had kept in contact with Scarlett and Caleb from time to time and to be honest they were helping her understand more and more each day the importance of motherhood. Anna smiled at them through the face time and Scarlett said something to Anna that the both of them would never forget.

Scarlett: Anna James isn't going to leave you. That child right there is the light of his life besides you and you already know that but maybe you just needed someone else to tell you that.

Anna: Yeah, some times I need to hear it from others even if James tells me I am going to be the last woman he is ever going to be with and I know that for a fact is true.

James would have those moments from time to time where he would look back at Anna and smile and to be honest with you she never forgot the day she kissed him on the beach and to be honest with you Anna knew deep down she wanted it.

The moment played back in her head and seeing James look back at her with a smirk made her heart melt into pieces.

James: Anna do you remember this picture?

Anna: Yeah. I do.

James: Well that was the beginning before I did decide to make the next move. ;)

Anna: Yeah I know for a fact you wanted to do more than make the next move and I still don't know how the hell we managed to have this kid inside of me on the beach.

James: Remember it was dark. The sun was down already and it was a private beach.

Anna: Yep. That honestly no lie was one of the best moments of my life. The way you touched my skin I kid you not no one has touched me or can touch me like you do James. You have this after effect on me that leaves me wanting more from you.

James: Yeah I know. I was thinking maybe one day we can take more pictures together.

Anna: How about we take one that we haven't taken before.

James: Like what??

Anna: Something like this maybe.....

James: Oh I do love that. Yeah maybe one day when all this crap is over.

Anna: Yeah. :) Can I ask you something?

James: Yeah sure babe.

Anna: That song you were singing in the Marine room that you have.

James: You heard me?

Anna: Yep. I did. You do have a beautiful voice and I didn't know you knew how to play guitar.

James: One of my many secret talents. There is a lot you still don't know about me that is going to come one by one one day.

Anna: Yeah I know this is why I love you. I never know what you are up to.

James: Those are the best kind of relationships. Those kinds are the ones that keep you waiting for more and that is what I wanted to have with you.

Anna: Yeah I know. What connected you to that song though?

James: Well I wrote the lyrics down by the guitar that I play on the music stand and to be honest it is Brett Young's song.

Anna: I had a feeling.

James: I have connected with the song since someone on the base one day was playing it and I connected with the lyrics when I looked them up and I knew one day if God forbid we had to go through something like that then that song would be something to remember me by. I recorded me singing the song just in case you miss me one day when I am gone with our little one. You can just say, "that is daddy's voice." I know for a fact when a son or daughter hears the voice of their father just like they hear their mother it means something to them.

Anna: You are right it does.

As the day went on Anna and James while in the process of rubbing the little one inside they were looking through old pictures and some gave them ideas for something they wanted to do in the future and to be honest with you Anna knew her future. Before Anna really didn't know what was going on but now seeing James she knew she did.

Maybe having this baby was what brought them together and made everyone else understand that God is the only one who can help when it comes to situations like these.

Situations sometimes we have no control over but they just happen and we have to learn to accept the fact that not everything we want or who we want to be with will last.

Anna knew just by looking into James' blue eyes she had a feeling he was going to be the one she wanted to grow old with. Those blue eyes gave her something to feel and believe in again.

She loved that feeling.

So did he.

Which is what brought them closer.

Together. :)