The Proposal and the Reuniting 💙💍

Aaron and then rest of the team got to the stadium early with Connor. They wanted to know how they wanted to set up the proposal for Connor and Rebecca.

G: Connor I know you want to do this on the mound so how about you have Gerrit go out and help you with this?
Connor: yeah that would be awesome.
G: Okay cool.

As Connor was having Gerrit help him the team was inside trying to figure out how to stall Rebecca.

Later that day..

Rebecca: Sarah why has Connor been so damn distant with me? Like is he breaking up with me? What did I do?!?
Me: No, no honey he isn't breaking up with you he just is having one of his "male pouting days" where he needs his space. He will come around.
Rebecca: Are you sure it isn't something I said or did?
Me: No, honey trust me it has nothing to do with you. Him and his father are like twins and Sapphire and I the whole time have to figure out why they are pissed off half the time. Trust me sooner or later things will come around.
Rebecca: Okay.

As Rebecca was sitting in the dugout I was sitting with her, Christina, and Jess.

Christina: It has been awhile since I have been with you both. I missed you all.
Jess: We missed you more since you are in Colombia most of the time.
Christina: Gio's family is there but now we are back for some time we need to hangout and you too Rebecca before you go back and finish school!
Rebecca: I would love that!! Wish Sapphire was here! :(
Me: Look to your left.
Rebecca: Hey girl!
Sapphire: Hey you!!! How are you?!?
Rebecca: I'm good are you here with Kyle?
Sapphire: Yeah! He is with his mom and dad and little sister.
Rebecca: Oh okay.

As we were all waiting for everything to start Aaron got on the mound with G and Gerrit.

Aaron: Hey everyone in the stadium!

Everyone cheered knowing one of their favorite players was on the mound.

Aaron: Tonight I want to thank you all for being so patient with us because my son Connor here wants to do something in front of you all so will you all help me by staying silent for a couple of minutes!

The crowd went quiet.

Jess and I walked Rebecca out to Connor on the mound with a blind fold on.

Me: Okay Rebecca, on the count of three take off the blind fold.

One.
Two.
Three.

Rebecca took off the fold and she broke down when she saw Connor down on one knee.

Conner: Rebecca Marie Moore the day I met you was one of the happiest days of my life and I wanted to make you my wife one day because I knew you would be wonderful to spend the rest of my life with. You are just such a wonderful woman and I wanted someone who loved me just as much as my sister, my mom, and my dad do. Now will you do me in the honor in being my wife?

Rebecca broke down in tears and nodded her head then she jumped into Connor's arms and kissed him while the stadium was roaring with claps and cheers. It was a perfect moment for those two and later Aaron was going to give a similar moment to Sarah but she had no idea it was happening soo soon.

During the game I kept looking over and Rebecca and she just had the biggest smile on her face and she smiled back at me. I was so happy to be calling her my daughter in law because I saw amazing things coming for her.

Later on after the guys won everyone met back in the clubhouse.

All the coaches and everyone was walking around saying hello and chatting and then Aaron spoke again.

Aaron: Thank you everyone who made my son and Rebecca's engagement soo amazing today I sincerely appreciate it. Now I want to have Sarah come over here towards me.

I walked towards Aaron and I saw him down on both of his knees so I knew he wasn't trying to propose to me again. 🤣

Aaron: Sarah you know how much I love you My Queen and living another day without you being my wife again would kill me. Now would you do me the honor in renewing our vows again?

I just smiled down at him and he placed both the rings on my finger and I jumped into his arms and I gave him a kiss. I nodded my head and everyone around us was clapping and whistling.

G: Well I'm glad this became an eventful day.
Jess: Couldn't have said it better myself honey.
G: How are the kids doing?
Jess: I spoke to Esme she's on her way up with her boyfriend Kenny and Carlito is on his way up with his wife and little one.
G: Good!!! I want them to catch up with everyone. I miss my granddaughter.
Jess: I know I miss her also!

Y'all didn't see that one coming! ;) Carlito got married to his now wife Maria and they have a two month old daughter Kaylie. She's the sweetest and to be honest Giancarlo and Jess were very happy about that and Esme now she's an auntie and she is over the moon.

As everyone went home after everything happened Connor was sitting on the couch with Rebecca, Kyle and Sapphire while Sarah and Aaron were in the kitchen with Jess, G, Chrissy, and Gio.

Gio: Today was a lot to take in and now I'm tired. I was on the phone since my parents have the kids back in Colombia and Chrissy and I miss them to death.
Chrissy: I do miss them but it is almost the off season so we will get to see them soon.
Me: Must be hard to not see your kids.
Gio: Very but my parents knew it was best to keep them with them in Colombia.
G: I mean it makes sense. Are they older now?
Gio: They are both in school so yes they are. I cry every single time I see them and Chrissy always gives them squishes which they don't like but that's what she does as a mom.

As the night went on I could see Rebecca still looking down at her ring that Aaron and I helped Connor pick out and looking down at mine again really made me remember the importance of love.