EXO M imagine (2) *part 3*

You were awake confusedly in a calm morning. You blinked your eyes several times and you finally realized you're in a trip to the empty island. You got up then you decided to shower. After showering, you went out to deck and breeze welcoming you.
"Good morning." Kris greeted you warmly.
You went to his side and stood beside him. "Good morning Ge."
"How was your sleep last night?" Kris asked.
"I slept well. How about you?"
"Me too. By the way what do you think with our trip?"
You sighed, "It'd be nice but I have a bad feeling."
Kris frowned then he glanced at you. "Bad feeling? What kind of bad feeling? And why?" Kris asked.
You shrugged, "I'm not really sure but I think it's a bad idea for coming to an empty island. I'm scared too to be honest."
Kris patted your head like he always did in High School while giving you a soft gaze, "It's okay, remember there are six of us that always protect you. So just enjoy the trip and do your best for the movie. Understand?"
"I understand. Thanks for comforting me. Like usual, I can rely on you. Thanks a lot Ge." you said with soft tone and a smiled a little to him.
Kris stared into your eyes intense, he leaned in to you. "G...ge what are you doing?" you stuttered.
Kris wiped your face, "There was something there."
Kris giggled then he went back to his position before. Your face still blushed and you replied him with trembling voice, "Ah I...see."
"(y/n)-aaaah good morniiiiiing!! How was your sleep last night?!" Tao ran to you and asked you enthusiastically.
You spun and you waved your hand to him. "It was good, how about you Ge?" you asked.
"Me too! Are you hungry? Let's catch our breakfast!" Tao asked while pulling your hand to followed him.
You followed him after you smiled a little to Kris and Kris smiled at you back. After you disappeared from his sight, Kris let out a long and heavy sight. "What did you do Kris? Trying to kiss her? Are you crazy? She's Luhan's and she always looks at you as a brother or bestfriend. You have no hope so stop hoping!" Kris scolded to himself.
He covered his face and let out his heavy sigh, letting the breeze brings his sadness and wound to anywhere.

***

"Is it just me or this trip remind us to our vacation when we're in 2nd grade?" Xiumin suddenly asked when you and EXO M members ate breakfast.
"Ah yeah I just realized it! But the difference we weren't going to empty island couple years ago and we didn't use the big and luxurious ship like this." you replied.
"And on that time, (y/n) looked so scared. I think your fear of this trip is because we're using ship. So, you still can't swim?" Xiumin teased.
"Not something like that Oppa, the fear are different." you mumbled.
"What's wrong (y/n)-ah? You're scared?" Luhan asked.
"I'm not scared, but I think...."
Your sentence interrupted with a loud sound from outside.
"What's wrong?!" Kris asked.
"There's a storm and I think this ship hit against a big coral!" a staff replied.
"Storm? Hit against a big coral? Oppadeul, I'm scared." you started to crying.
"It's okay (y/n)-ah, it's okay. We're here." Luhan tried to comfort you.
Luhan hugged you tightly. You buried your face to his chest and cried on his shirt. You took your phone from your pocket and tried to dialing Mr. Park's number. Slowly, the water entered the ship.
You screamed, "Oppaaa what should we do?!!" You hugged Luhan tighter.
Luhan rubbed your back, and dragged you to follow the staffs. Meanwhile, the rest members tried to hide their jealousy in their heart. All six members didn't care to theirselves, they just cared to you. Also, they were so scared if everything bad came to you. Everyone in ship were panic to save their life, but they were panic to save you. They did everything, they did their best to protect you but the sea water kept entering crazily into the ship. And finally the ship were drown, you couldn't see anything, you couldn't see anyone, all you could see was darkness.

TBC