Tao imagine

You were walking alone through the quiet corridor of your school in early morning. You glanced around and didn't give attention at your front. You still walked until accidentally you bumped someone. You bowed deeply, "I'm sorry."
You raised your head to see the unfortunate person that being bumped by you. Your eyes met with his and your eyes trapped in his adorable eyes.
"Yaa! Could you see the way carefully?" he groaned. His face showed the anger that makes you scared.
"I'm sorry for being so careless." you bowed again.
"Huh," he rolled his eyes then he said something in chinese.
"Pardon me?" you asked.
"Nothing, next time don't be careless!" he told while walking away.
You shrugged then mumbled, "His cute panda eyes could change into scary panda eyes."
"Hey, what did you say? Do you think I didn't hear it?! Panda eyes? What do you mean by it?" he turned his body then stepped closer to you.
"Did I say it? I didn't say anything. Perhaps it's just your feeling." you made an innocent expression.
He sighed then rolled his eyes, "Well stubborn girl, what's your name?"
"My name is (y/n), I'm a 2nd grader. You?" you replied.
"I'm Huang ZiTao, or you can just simply call me Tao. I'm new student in here in class 2-1 to be exact." Tao told.
"Class 2-1? I'm a student in there too!" you exclaimed.
"Really? Can you accompany me then?" Tao asked.
"Sure!" you smiled then walked in front of him.
"Woah this school is really big! How can people not lost in here!"
You chuckled and gave Tao weird expression.
"Why?" he asked.
"Nothing, I was like you when I'm a new student," you told. "Well we've arrived in our class. Welcome to this school and welcome to our class!"
"Thanks for your warm welcome!" Tao smiled.
"Not a big deal!" you replied.

***

It has been 3 months since Tao's first day in the school. He couldn't get closer easily with the other students except with you. So he just close with you and you're the person where Tao can tell everything. As time passed, you felt something weird in your heart when your eyes meet with his cute panda eyes.
"(y/n)~ are you busy after school?" Tao asked.
"Not really, why?" you replied.
"I want to bring you to my favorite place!" Tao told.
You frowned then asked, "Favorite place? Where is it?"
"Secret!" Tao winked.
You pouted and crossed your hands over your chest, "Alright!"
"Don't be mad my baby~" Tao teased.
"My baby?" you mumbled to yourself while your face blushing.
"Are you sick?" Tao asked, leaned in to see your face clearly.
"What's wrong with you? Your face is so red!" Tao said.
"I...I'm okay, don't worry." you said while pushing his chest.
"Okay then." Tao just nodded then he returned to his seat.
You released a heavy sigh, "Omo what's wrong with me?"

-----

"Don't peek. I'll open your eyes when we arrive, don't worry."
You just sighed then nodded. After walking about 5 minutes, Tao opened your eyes. You widened your eyes as you saw the view in front of you, a beautiful beach.
"Omo this place is so beautiful." you told full of amazed.
"Let's go to see the view closer!" Tao asked. You nodded then Tao linked his arm to you.
You and Tao strolled around the beach while chatting.
"Do you know something?" Tao started.
"About what?" you asked.
"I always want to stroll together with you while looking the beautiful view of sea." Tao continued.
"Wow, really? Glad to know you have this kind of feeling!" you smiled.
"(y/n)." Tao called while stopping his feet.
"Hmm?" you followed him and you stared to him.
"I love the way you smile to me, I love the way you talk to me, and I love the way you are. Would you be mine?" Tao confessed as gave an intense gaze to you.
You lowered your head, feeling your heart that thumps faster. You nodded slightly. You raised your head and looked into Tao's eyes, "Of course my Panda."
"Thank you my stubborn girl." Tao hugged you tightly. He pecked your hair gently the smiled. After awhile he broke the hug. He lifted your chin, as sunset he kissed your lips deeply to proof his sincere love to you.