EXO M imagine *part 9/end*

You and EXO M members were in your apartement, spending holiday together. It has been almost a year since EXO M live beside your apartement. Day by day, their feeling towards you got deeper but you always think them as your biases. They always gave you a lot of attention but you think it was just because you're their neighbor.
Until today, they decided to confess their feeling to you. They already prepared everything but still they were so nervous.
"(y/n)-ah, can we talk?" Lay asked.
The rest members glared at him.
"I want to talk with you too." Chen said.
"Me too!" Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, and Kris said together.
"Wow, who should I choose then?" you asked. "Ah how about you say it together!"
They gazed into each other's eyes then they nodded. But when they wanted to confess, your phone suddenly rang.
"Ah wait a minute Oppa, I have to answer this call." you said.
They nodded. They looked so curious with the caller because your lips tugged a wide smile when you answered and chatted with the caller.
"Alright Oppa, I'll prepare now... Yeah me too." you said.
You turned to EXO M members and you smiled, "I'm sorry Oppadeul, my friend asked me to go out. Maybe we can talk about it next time."
EXO M members just nodded and mumbled, "Okay."
You smiled again to them then you went to your bedroom. You changed your clothes and when you walked out, someone knocked the door.
"I'll open it for you." Lay said.
Lay opened the door and there was a handsome-cute guy in front of it. Your smile got wider and you greeted him. You also went to him and you hugged him.
"Who are they, chagi?" he asked.
"They're EXO M, my neighbors." you answered.
"Oh I see." he nodded then he pecked your forehead.
"(y/n)-ah, who is he?" Luhan asked.
He told his name then he added, "I'm (y/n)'s boyfriend." he smiled at you.
Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, Tao's jaw dropped. "W...what?!"
"Alright we're off now. See you!" you said to them while linking your arms to your boyfriend's arm.
As you left them, EXO M members gazed into each other's eyes.
"She has a boyfriend already." Tao said.
"Yeah she must loves him so much." Chen added.
"Yeah at least, she's happy with him." Xiumin said.
"And we don't have to fight each other. I bet you all were going to confess to her right?" Kris asked.
"Yeah~"
Suddenly Kris' phone rang. "Yeoboseyo? What's wrong hyung?" he asked.
"Really?!" Kris screamed.
"Okay okay I'll tell them. Annyeong." Kris ended the call.
"What's wrong Kris?" Xiumin asked.
"We'll be back to Seoul tomorrow! Company already clear the rumours and next week we'll start doing our activities again!" Kris explained.
All EXO M members cheered.
"Woah it's really a good news!" Lay exclaimed.
"Let's tell it to (y/n) tonight!" Tao said.
"Yup. I think it's really better (y/n) isn't being with one of us." Luhan said.
"Now let's prepare to our move tomorrow. I bet we'll miss her so much." Xiumin added.
"Yes of course." they agreed.
Then they went back to their room. Preparing their stuffs happily while reminding their a year memories in the apartement and also their memories with you.