Sehun imagine (3)

"So you choose truth or dare?" your classmate asked.
"Hmm... Dare!" you answered.
They smirked then murmured to each other for the punishment of the dare. You got anxious because they seemed planning an evil punishment. You just prayed they wouldn't ask a crazy thing.
"Well, my baby (y/n), please listen carefully to your punishment."
You nodded slightly while preparing your heart. "Go stand in front of the classroom's door with your back facing the door. When someone entered the classroom, you turn your body while saying 'I love you'." they explained.
"W...what?! Should I do it? Can I choose truth now? Please?" you begged.
They shook their head. "No! You lost the game and you've chosen the dare. So you SHOULD do it!" they pushed you toward the door.
You sighed then you close your re. 'It's easy (y/n)-ah, it's easy. Just say 'I love you' to that unlucky person. If that person is girl I can say I'm kidding but if that person is a guy...I'm done with my love life in High School.' you thought.
Several seconds later you could hear someone opening the door. You still closed your eyes then you turned your body and you shouted, "I love you!!"
"..."
Silence wrapped the classroom. You opened your eyes slowly because you got curious with the situation. You almost jumped because of the view in front of you. You could see clearly Oh Sehun standing in front of you while his face blushed madly. 'Aish why I must said it to him?! To the person that I really mean with the words 'I love you'? I couldn't say I'm lying to him!' you thought.
Your studied his face and your eyes met with his eyes and he avoided your eyes quickly. "A...are you serious?" Sehun asked with low tone.
"I...I didn't mean it. I just..." you couldn't continue your sentence because Sehun locked your lips with his lips.
"I love you too. And I really mean it, not because of the punishment." he said after broke the kiss.
"How could you know?"
"Well when I almost entered the classroom, I could hear they gave you punishment. So...yeah I enter it after you stood in front of the door." Sehun explained.
"Oh Sehun-ah,"
"Yes?"
"I also meant it to you," you said. "I...I..."
"I know it, so you're mine, alright?"