Kai imagine (3) *part 1*

You were reading a book during break time. You plugged ear-phone and listening to your favorite songs.
"(y/n)-ah, Kim Ssaem called you!" your friend told.
You looked at your friend then nodded, "Okay, thank you."
You closed the book while standing. You walked to Teacher's room with mind full of questions. You glanced around to find Kim Ssaem when you reached Teacher's room. You found him and then you continued to walk to his desk.
"Annyeong haseyo Seonsangnim." you greeted and bowed to him.
"Ah annyeong, (y/n)," Kim Ssaem replied while bowing a little. "Sit down please."
You smiled then nodded. You sat in front of him.
"(y/n)," Kim Ssaem started.
"Yes Ssaem?" you asked.
"I bet you're so curious why I called you. Well, the reason is I want you to help me. Can you?" he told.
"Sure, what kind of help I can do Ssaem? I'll try my best." you replied.
"Can you give an extra lesson for Kim Jongin?" he asked.
"Extra lesson?" you echoed.
"Yup an extra lesson. His parents told us to give him an extra lesson after school because he always fights with other school's student and he never gets a good score. But unfortunately, I have another job after school and I don't have much free time to teach him. So I decided to ask your help. Do you want to help me and can you?" Kim Ssaem explained.
You bit your lips, thinking awhile for the answer, 'Should I give Kai an extra lesson? People always say Kai is dangerous, how if he hurt me? What should I answer?'
"If you can't help me it's okay. I know perhaps you're busy after school and teach him isn't your responsibility. I'm sorry for wasting your time by called you to come here." Kim Ssaem told.
"I can help you Ssaem and I want to help you." you suddenly said without thinking.
"Really? Thank you dear. Your help means a lot for me." Kim Ssaem smiled widely while holding your hand.
"Not a big deal Ssaem. And it's my pleasure to help you." you replied while giving a smile to him.
"Okay, I give Kim Jongin to you. Please take a good care for him and if you give up on him you can tell me and I'll handle him again. Arasseo?" Kim Ssaem told.
"Arasseo Ssaem. I'll teach him patiently and we'll start our extra lesson as soon as possible." you replied.
"Thanks again for helping me." Kim Ssaem bowed a little.
You bowed to him, "Not a big deal Ssaem. Umm well I think I have to talk with this extra lesson with Kai. Did he know about this already?"
Kim Ssaem sighed, then replied, "He knew about this but his reaction... Seems he'll rebel if we force him."
"Oh I see. Okay, I'll try my best to handle him and make his parents proud of him. Please wish me luck Ssaem!" you told while standing.
"A lot of wishes for you, my dear. Good luck!" Kim Ssaem replied.
Then you bowed 90° while walking out from teacher's room. After you walked for awhile, your sight caught Kai. You ran to Kai and patted his shoulder.
"Kai," you called.
He glaread at you then he continued to walk, ignoring you.
"Hey, I want to talk something important with you. Do you have free time?" you continued while trying to walk by his side.
Kai glared at you then he gazed to other side. You wanted to scream right into his ear to say that you talked with him and please give an answer.
You tried to smile, "Hey I talked with you. Didn't you hear me? Or you forget how to speak?"
Kai glared at you again. He stepped closer to you. You stepped back because of his death glare scared you. You hit the wall and couldn't step to back anymore while Kai still walking to you. Finally he arrived right in front of you. He leaned his head to you until the gap only around 5 cm between your face and his face. You could feel his breathe on your face and your eyes trapped in his dark eyeball. Suddenly your heart thumped faster as he looked intense to you.
"Kai, what are you doing? What do you want for me?" you mumbled.
"I want you to don't disturb my life." he muttered.
"I never disturb your life Kai, I just do what I promise to Kim Ssaem." you replied.
"Promise?!" he echoed.
"Yup I promise to give you an extra lesson after school. That's what I want to tell you." you answered.
He leaned his face closer to you while his right hands placed beside your head. You always hate being close with a guy so you pushed his chest.
"Could you step back a little? You're too close with me! I'm not same like your girls, I hate being this close with you!" you told.
Kai stepped back because you pushed him hardly. You took a long breathe after you're free from him.
"Okay I wait you in library after school. Don't forget to come or I'll tell your parents that you don't attend my extra lesson. Arasseo?" you told then you walked to your class. Kai just froze while staring at your back.