Kai imagine (5)

"Nah that's good."
"Yes yes move like that Jongin-ah."
"Nice Jongin-ah, you can dance it really well. Now you can go home."
"Thank you Seonsaengnim." a 10 years old boy bowed then he wiped his sweat. A big smile attached on his face.
"Huh, like usual you can dance every dance perfectly, Jongin-ah." you said to that boy.
"Haha now my dance is better, eo?"
"Yeah, but my dance is still better than you!" you said while pouting.
"Alright, let's go home now, shall we?"
"Let's go." you stood then you followed Jongin.
"Oh ya, Jongin-ah, what will you be in the future?" you suddenly asked while walking through the quiet streets.
"Hmm, I think I'll be a dancer. You?"
"Same like you," you answered then you sighed. "But I'm not sure whether my parents allow me or no."
"It's not a matter I think. As long as you're happy doing something. Your parents will allow you." Jongin said.
You nodded then you chuckled. "Wow you're mature enough for a 10 years old boy." you teased.
"Of course I am!" Jongin said while patting his chest.
"Haha yeah, you're. As always, talking with you decreases my problem. Thank you Jongin-ah!"
"I'm your bestfriend, right? So, I'll do my best to comfort you. It's not a big deal." Jongin replied while messing your hair.
You smiled widely. "Yeah, we're bestfriends. And I hope we'll be bestfriends forever. Promise?"
Jongin patted your head. "Promise." he replied.

***

Years passed, and now you and Jongin were High School students. You and him had been always close during these years. You and him went to same school and still took the dance class. Usually, you and him danced for some competitions. But, Jongin always got first place while you got second/third place. You were actually angry with yourself and Jongin because he always won. But seeing his wide smile when he got the first place made your heart warm. You didn't know what did this feeling call. You just felt happy when he's happy. His smile was enough to calm and warm your heart.

Until one day, during dance class, you and him were being a couple dance for a school's show. When you did a skinship with him, you felt your heart racing. Always like that until you couldn't concentrate with the dance.
"Ya! Ya! (y/n)-ah! It's your 27th mistakes! It isn't a hars move but why you can't concentrate, huh?" Jongin nagged while turning off the music.
You sat on the floor, lowering your head. "I'm sorry Jongin-ah." you mumbled.
Jongin approached you, sat in front of you. He sighed, feeling guilty because he nagged you. "Are you sick? If yes we can stop, and I'm sorry for nagging at you." Jongin asked.
"No, I'm not sick. I'm sorry for being like this but my heart...I don't know why but it feels weird."
Jongin frowned. "Weird like what?" Jongin asked.
"It beats faster when we did skinship. It also beats faster when I see your smile. Do you know what's wrong with me?"
Jongin leaned to you, whispering right beside your ear. "You said you want to be a dancer right? If you're already like this you can't be a professional dancer."
You got goosebump as you heard Jongin's low voice. "S...so what should I do?" you asked.
"Be mine, then you'll be better."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I'm not really sure but I guess what you feel to me is love. Because I feel the same way with you and my friend said it's love. So, you should be mine and let's become a good and professional dancer. Okay?"
You nodded slightly. "Okay, Jongin-ah."
As you answered him he landed his lips on yours. You felt surprised yet happy. After that, you danced again and this time you could concentrate and did it perfectly.

You drank your mineral water as you collected your stuffs after finishing practicting with Jongin. Jongin approached you with a big smile attched on his face. "I still can't believe my bestfriend become my love." he stated
You turned and looked at him."Me too." you said.
"I love you." Jongin confessed while pushing you to the wall gently. He landed his lips again and gave you a passionate kiss.