Baekhyun D.O imagine

"We're home~!" you, Baekhyun, and D.O exclaimed from door as entered the house.
"Huh? No one in here?" D.O asked.
"Seems our parents are still working, Byun Kyungsoo-ya." Baekhyun replied.
"Yeah I think so too Kyungsoo-ya." you added.
"Alright then, anyone hungry?" D.O asked.
"Me! Me!" you and Baekhyun said.
"Okay I'll make dinner now." D.O said.
D.O went to kitchen while Baekhyun and you went to you two room. You slammed your bag to the corner of your room then you went to shower. After finished, you went to kitchen and help D.O.
"Hey what can I help for you?" you asked.
"Nothing. Just go away from here." D.O answered shortly and coldly.
"Haish okay okay, I won't disturb you though!" you told.
You stepped out from kitchen to living room. You turned on the television and watched it.
"Hey." D.O called.
"Hm?"
"Are you angry?" D.O asked.
"Nope."
"If no why don't you help me huh? Do you think preparing dinner for 3 people is easy?"
You turned your head to him. "But you said there's nothing to help and you told me to go away."
D.O chuckled. "You seem like just know me yesterday (y/n)-ah! We already know each other since baby, so why you didn't realize I was kidding?"
You sighed. "I'm sorry for it Kyungsoo-ya."
"It's okay, come here and help me then. Don't pout and angry to me!" D.O told.
You smiled to him. "How could I'm angry to my lovely childhood friend? You even always be the bestfriend for me!" you ran to kitchen and approach him.
"Am I just...your childhood friend?" D.O asked.
"Nope, but my best childhood friend!" you said.
D.O sighed and gazed into your eyes. You gazed at him back innocently. 'She really doesn't know anything and too innocent. I even can't blame her for don't know of my true feeling.' he thought.
"What's wrong Kyungsoo-ya?" you asked with a soft tone.
D.O was like going back to reality again so he turned his head and back focus at the dish. "Nothing, forget it!"
"Hey, you're weird today." you stated.
"Weird? I don't think so." D.O replied.
"You're weird! Since in school you were so cold but suddenly you chuckled and said you were kidding. Then you gazed at me and said there was nothing wrong. You aren't like you today." you said.
"Yeah I know I'm not like me usual. But it has a reason." D.O replied.
"Reason? What reason?"
D.O planned to open his mouth but a voice cut-off him. "Hey have you two finished the dinner? I'm sooooooo hungry!" Baekhyun said.
D.O gazed at Baekhyun. 'I almost tell her my feeling if you didn't cut-off my sentence! Ugh that's why I hate this brother sometimes!' D.O said to himself.
"Yeah already." D.O said while giving the plate with food to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun took the plate happily and he went to dining room to eat it.
"Kyungsoo-ya, what did you want to tell? What's the reason?" you asked after Baekhyun left.
"Forget it, let's eat now." D.O took his own plate and went to his room.
You frowned but you took your plate too and joint Baekhyun to eat in dining room. Baekhyun gazed at D.O and thought, 'I'm sorry bro, but I know you really well. Too well until I know you planned to confess to her. To be honest I can't let you confess to her. I'm so so sorry bro.' 
"Baekhyun-ah." you called, killing the silence.
"Hm?"
"Do you feel there's something wrong with Kyungsoo today?" you asked.
"I don't feel anything." Baekhyun lied.
"Oh really?"
"Yes. Perhaps it's just your feeling. Let's eat now okay? Or do you want me to feed you?" Baekhyun teased while offering his food to you.
Unexpetedly, you opened your mouth and let Baekhyun feeding you. "Baekhyun-ah, I don't know why but I missed the why you take care of me. Since we entered the different class you seem so far from me." you said.
Baekhyun seemed shock but he smiled. He patted your head. "Really? I'm sorry (y/n)-ah, I didn't mean like that. I'm just busy." Baekhyun said.
You hugged Baekhyun. "I always miss you even though we live in same house. You always seem ignore me. Why do you act like that anyway?"
"Because I love you and I...I don't know if you have a same feeling with me or no. Also, I know Kyungsoo loves you and you seem love him too. So...what can I do except let you go for him?" Baekhyun said.
You raised your head, gazing into Baekhyun's eyes. "I love you too babo! Do you know how do I feel when you always avoid me? I feel like world doesn't need my presence because you don't need me."
"Nope! I need you (y/n)-ah and I always need you. I'm sorry for acting like that for you. From now I'll be honest to my feeling. I love you and I hope you want to be mine." Baekhyun confessed.
You leaned in towards him and kissed him. "Of course I want to be yours Baekhyun-ah. I love you too." you replied.
Baekhyun hugged you tighter and kissed you back deeply. From his kiss you knew he has same feeling to you. Without you notice, D.O watched you and Baekhyun since you came into dining room from his room. He tried to hold his tears and hurt of his one sided love. Actually he knew, he knew your heart and feeling are for Baekhyun but he was too selfish to give you easily even for his brother.
But for now, he tried to let you go for his brother. Because he loved Baekhyun since Baekhyun is his only brother. And he also loved you too. So he went out from his room and approached you and Baekhyun. "Congrats for you two!" he said.
You and Baekhyun broke the kiss and your face blushed. "Kyungsoo-ya? Since when?" you asked.
"Kyungsoo-ya, I'm sorry." Baekhyun said.
"It's okay, as long as my brother and my love are happy, I'll try to be happy too." D.O said.
Baekhyun stood and approached D.O. He pulled D.O into a warm hug. "Thanks bro. I'm so happy to have you as my brother."
"Not a big deal Baekhyun-ah," D.O replied then he continued with low tone. "But be careful, if you hurt her I'll take her from you."
Baekhyun broke the hug, with widened eyes he replied, "Woah calm bro. I won't do it so don't worry."
D.O smiled and he patted Baekhyun's shoulder. "Good. Make her happy, okay? I'll leave you two now."
D.O turned his body and went back to his room...with a smile attached on his face. He didn't know why but he felt happy because at least he could saw his precious brother and love happy.