Sehun Luhan imagine (3) *Part 1*

"So, is there any question?" Mr. Lu asked to his students after explaining his lesson.
Everyone shook their head to say the don't have any. "Alright, so you all do the page 7, any question or if you don't understand, you can ask me." Mr. Lu added.
You opened the page then glanced at it. You widened your eyes. "What is this?! I can't read this." you mumbled to yourself of your Mandrin's book.
"Hey, do you understand the excercise?" you asked to your classmates who sat in front of you.
They nodded. "Yeah." they answered.
"Could you teach me? I didn't attend his class last week, so I know nothing. Please?" you asked.
"We don't have time to teach you. Go ask Mr. Lu if you don't understand!" they replied.
You pouted your lips. "Hey, please help me!"
"Go ask Mr. Lu!"
"Is there anything wrong?" Mr. Lu asked from behind you.
"Mr. Lu? It's nothing. I just borrowed their pencil but they don't want to give me." you replied.
"Oh, you can use mine then." Mr. Lu offered you his pencil.
"Is it okay?" you asked.
"Yes of course!" he replied.
"Thank you, Mr. Lu." you said.
He smiled then he went to in front of class again. "Mr. Lu is so handsome and cute, right?" your classmate said.
"Definetely! I heard he's still 24." the another student replied.
"Oh my God, he's still so young."
You frowned at your classmates' conversation. You didn't understand what they said because it was your first meeting with him. Last week, you had been attending a competition so you couldn't meet him while he was just transfered to your school to be a Mandarin language Teacher.
You finally stood and approached Mr. Lu. You gave up and you thinked you have to ask about your excercise because you know nothing about Mandarin. You cleared your throat to get his attention. "Mr. Lu, I want to ask you about the excercise." you said.
"Okay, about what?" he asked.
"Well I didn't attend your class last week so I really don't know about Mandrin. Could you teach me again?"
Mr. Lu smiled a little. "Okay then, I'll teach you after school at library. Because my time is only 5 minutes left."
"Okay, thank you so much." you bowed towards him and gave him your best smile.
You should admit that Mr. Lu is so kind and the best teacher. Just look at what he had done, he gave you his pencil and he also wanted to teach you after school.

---

Your lesson with Mr. Lu had ended and now both of you were tidying the table. Because of his lesson after school, you even had already known the next lesson and you also understood about Mandarin.
"Mr. Lu." you called.
"Yes?" Mr. Lu asked while tidying his stuffs.
"Thank you! Thank you so much for teaching me." you said.
"It's my pleasure. By the way if you need my help, feel free to say thay to me. I will help you for sure!"
"Okay, I got it, Sir."
Mr. Lu smiled a little. "By the way we haven't got a direct introduction. My name is Luhan and you're (y/n), right?"
"Yes Mr. Lu, I'm (y/n). I wasn't attending your class last week."
"Yes I know," he chuckled. "By the way, if school is ended, you can just call me Luhan."
"But you're my Teacher. I can't call you like that." you said while shaking your head.
Luhan chuckled again. "Why not? Do you know? Almost all female students call me 'Luhannie' though."
"Really? How could they call you like that?! You aren't angry, Mr. Lu?"
"I don't know their reason but it's okay for me though. And I'm not angry because I think our age's gap isn't that big so it isn't a big matter."
"But I'll still call you Mr. Lu because you're my teacher."
"Okay then, I won't force you." Luhan patted your head.

><><><><

You let out a long sigh as you walked towards your new class. "Huh I'm feeling like I'm a new student here. No one from my class is in my new class."
You sighed again then continued walking while just staring at ground. "New semester means new classmates, always like that. I'm always alone in the new class." you mumbled.
"Good morning, (y/n)!" Luhan said while hitting your head gently with a book.
"Mr. Lu?" you were surprised to see Luhan in the early morning. You gazed at him and studied him. You frowned. "Why do you seem different today?"
"Do I look weird?" he asked back worriedly.
"Yes, you do." you teased then you giggled.
"Hey don't laugh or I will punish you later on class to write report."
"Huh, what do you mean?"
"Your new class is 2-1 right?"
"Yes, don't tell me you're...."
"Yes I am. I'll be your homeroom Teacher for a semester!"

"Hello class, I'm Luhan, your homeroom Teacher. I'm so happy for being your homeroom Teacher. I hope we can get together well. Alright, let's start our introduction, shall we? Let's start from you!" Luhan said then he pointed to a student.
'Wow, it's real. Mr. Lu is my homeroom Teacher for a semester! I could see him everyday and admire his cute and handsome face everyday," you thought. 'Wait, what did I just thought? I think I'm going to crazy, because of him.'
You glanced at Luhan again and you felt it. You felt your heart thumped so fast. Luhan stared at you back then he smiled. You felt your face blushing. 'Oh my God, falling in love is really annoying. Why I should feel this kind of feeling since a month ago? Why does he become so attractive? And why I should falling in love with him? With my Teacher.'