EXO M imagine *part 5*

"(y/n)-ah!" Luhan called.
You turned your head, "Yes?"
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"School."
"Can I go with you?" he asked.
"Of course Oppa!" you answered while smiling.
Luhan smiled at you back while taking his jacket. And then, he followed you.

"Wah the weather is really nice in here, but kind of cold." Luhan said while hugging himself.
"Yup, that's why I really love living in here." you replied.
When you and Luhan were going to stairs, you greeted politely an ahjussi who stood not too far from stairs. "Ah! Good morning ahjussi, how are you today?" you greeted him while bowing politely.
"Good morning. I'm fine as always (y/n)-ah! Have a nice day and fighting for your school." he replied.
You bowed again, "You too ahjussi. Alright I'm off now."
Luhan stared at you. "Who is he?" Luhan asked after walking a bit far from him.
"A neighbor from that room." you pointed to a door. Luhan just mouthed, 'Ooh~'
After you walked awhile you greeted your another neighbor. "Good morning ahjumma, how are you and your dog today?" you greeted warmly.
"Good morning (y/n)-ah. We're fine today, and you? You must be fine too right?" that ahjumma replied.
You smiled, "Yes as always!"
"By the way we're so upset when we heard a news about Jinwoo. We lost our handsome neighbor." she said.
"I'm also upset and sad, ahjumma. But as long as it's good for him we should let him go." you uttered.
"Yes you're right. Ah! Who's this guy? Your boyfriend?" she teased.
"Haha nope, he's my new neighbor." you replied.
"Ooh, wah he's really handsome, even more handsome than Jinwoo. But Jinwoo is still the best for you." she said while giggling.
"Ahjumma, please stop shipping me with Jinwoo." you said.
"But I really love if you two can be together. You're fit each other." she told.
Luhan suddenly felt weird with his feeling, he felt he's mad if someone talks about Jinwoo -- how fit Jinwoo with you -- he really hated it.
"Alright ahjumma, I'll be late if I'm not off now. See you soon. Have a nice day and take care of yourself." you said while waving your hand.
"Yeah see you my dear, fighting for your school okay? And have a nice day for you two!" she replied.
You continued to walking again while sighing.
"What's wrong?" Luhan asked.
"I miss Jinwoo. It's almost a week since he left me, left this town." you sighed.
Luhan felt again that weird feeling everytime you mentioned Jinwoo. "Oh." he mumbled.
"(y/n)-ah!" someone called you from behind.
You turned your head. "Eonni? Waeyo?" you asked to your neighbor.
"Ah nothing, I just you're walking with Jinwoo. Aigoo." she said while shaking her head. "Who is he by the way?"
"He's Luhan Oppa." you answered.
"Oh I see. By the way how's Jinwoo? I miss him." she asked.
"He's doing well in there." you replied.
"Wah it's good then. Ah anyway I made some cookies, do you want to taste it?" she asked.
You nodded, "Sure!"
She handed you a box, "Try it and what do you think of it? Your boyfriend also can taste it."
"Eonni, he's not my boyfriend by the way." you groaned while picking a cookie then giving it to Luhan.
"Really? Aigoo, stop thinking about Jinwoo, you should move on from him. You have a handsome guy beside you." she said.
"Eonni, Jinwoo is just my bestfriend by the way." you said after swallowing the cookie.
"Have you heard bestfriend becomes a couple? That's your case with Jinwoo." she teased.
Luhan felt again that weird feeling. 'She's right.' he thought.
"Eonni, your cookie is really nice!" you said, trying to change the topic.
"Aiih don't try to change the topic. All of occupants in this apartement support your relationship with Jinwoo!" she said. "Really? You like the cookie? You can take them then!" she added.
Luhan just froze and that weird feeling became bigger.
"Alright I'm off now, see you soon Eonni, thanks for the cookies!" you said while pulling Luhan's hand to followed you.
"It's not a big deal my dear. Okay see you, take care!" she replied while waving her hand.
"(y/n)-ah." Luhan called after walking for awhile.
"Yes Oppa?" you asked.
"Do you...do you like Jinwoo?" he asked.
You frowned then you laughed. "I don't think so." you answered.
Luhan let out a relief sigh.
"Even though he's handsome, he's cute, he's smart, he understands me well, he's always be with me when I'm down, he always comforts me when I'm sad, and he's perfect, I always think he's just my bestfriend. He could be a cheerful bestfriend or a mature one but he couldn't be a real guy in my eyes. So I just think he's a bestfriend." you explained.
"Oh I see." his lips suddenly formed a smile. "Then who do you like now?"
"You." you replied.
Luhan blushed, "M...me?"
"Yes as my bias!" you giggled.
His expression changed, he looked sad. "Oh yeah, haha." he laughed, a bitter laugh.
"Ah! This is my school Oppa. I'm going now. See you at home." you said as you and Luhan reached your school.
"Alright, take care of yourself when I'm not with you okay? See you!" Luhan waved his hand then he walked back to apartement
As walking, he glanced at sky. "I'm forever an idol in her eyes. When will she recognized me as a guy?" he mumbled to himself while sighing.