Kai imagine

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai or Jongin. Mannaseo bangapseumnida." Kai, the new studenr in your class, introduced himself from in front of class while bowing.
"Alright Jongin you can sit to the empty seat, you can choose to wherever you like!" Kim Ssaem said. Kai bowed to her then he walked. All of the girls squealed as Kai walking through the class to his new seat.
"Hey, can I sit in here?" Kai asked.
You turned your head from window and gazed at him. You nodded and smiled, "Sure!"
"Thank you!" Kai smiled then he sat next to you.
"My name is Kim Jongin. You?"
"My name is (y/n)." you replied.
"(y/n)? Woah you have a beautiful name just like your face." Kai praised.
"Thank you Jongin!" you smiled a little.
"Alright class, let's start our lesson today!" Kim Ssaem told. You and Kai stopped the conversation and opened the books.

***

During break time, all of the girls came to Kai's seat to introduce themselves. They kept squeal everytime Kai smiled. You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Hey silent please?"
They ignored you and still talked with Kai. You released a long sigh because they busied themselves with Kai. You stood from your seat but when you walked someone grabs your hand.
"I'm sorry for making you feel bad, can I know where are you going?" Kai asked.
"Library." you replied coldly.
"Can I join?" Kai asked. "Please...."
"Okay, let's go!" you nodded then walked in front of him.
Arrived at library, you went to shelves which contain novels. Kai followed you to there.
"Hey what do you want?" you asked.
"You!" Kai replied while smirking.
You frowned then gazed to him, "Pardon?"
He chuckled while stepping closer to you.
You stepped to the back to avoid him until your back hit the wall, "Jongin, it's your first day don't dare to do anything!"
Kai still walked to you. His gap became closer and closer to you. He leaned in and he kissed your lips, "I know it's crazy because we just met 3 hours ago but would you be mine? I think I like you and the way you ignore me is really attracted me. You make me go crazy just with your cold gaze. I want you to be mine, can I?"