EXO K imagine *part 7*

"(y/n)-ah. I love you, would you be mine?"
"B...Baekhyun? You...."
Baekhyun cut off your sentence because his lips on yours. He kissed your lips deeply and got deeper and deeper. You pushed his chest but he pushed your neck to kissed him back. His another hand wrapped your waist while his eyes closed. He looked enjoying your lips. Your energy step by step disappeared because you couldn't breathe properly. But Baekhyun seemed doesn't want to break the kiss.
"B...Baekhyun!!" you shouted hardly.
You blinked your eyes for couple times and you just realized it was a dream. You sighed while shaking your head and getting up. "Why I can't forget yesterday's incident? Why Baekhyun? Why?" you asked to yourself.
Your memory flew away to yesterday's incident, when Baekhyun confessed to you and kissed your lips. As soon as after you broke the kiss you ran away from him. You didn't know how to react and you must wait the sixth guy because you don't want to regret in future. You sighed again then you glanced at your phone. You turned on the phone and a message came in.

'From: xxx-xxx-xxxxx

(y/n)-ah, sorry for the incident. I seriously didn't know what happen with me until I dare to kiss you. Once again I'm sorry and I hope you wouldn't hate me.

Baekhyun'

You smiled then you save his phone number. Also you typed a reply for him.

'To: Baekhyun Byun

It's okay Baekhyun. I'm sorry for left you yesterday. For the answer seems I can't answer it right now. I need a time to thinking. Sorry... And I won't hate you! You're still my friend :-)'

A minute later there was a reply from Baekhyun.

'From: Baekhyun Byun

Owh it's okay and sure I'll give you much time to thinking. Btw glad to hear you don't hate me :-D
Hey why are you not sleeping?'

'To: Baekhyun Byun

Thank you for your understand Baekhyun-ah. Oh really? It's not a big deal! I was sleeping until I awoke from my dream. How about you?'

'From: Baekhyun Byun

Is it a nightmare? o_O Yeah actually I can't sleep because I think of you. I'm scared if you hate me or you don't want to tell with me anymore.
Ah I think you should sleep now since we're going school tomorrow. Sleep well!

Ps: don't forget to dream about me because I'll dream about you, okay?'

'To: Baekhyun Byun

Don't worry Baekhyun, my feeling to you still same. You too! You should sleep too~ yeah good night and sleep well for you. And don't be too cheesy please? ㅋㅋ :p'

'From: Baekhyun Byun

Come on I'm not cheesy~ what I said is true! Well sleep well okay? And don't reply my message or our text never has an ending -_- Once again sleep well my love /throws love/ <3<3<3'

You smiled then you kept your phone on the table. You laid and smile still appeared on your face. 'What kind of feeling is this? Why I really anticipate his reply and don't want our text to be ended? What's wrong with me?' you thought.
"And 5th guy already appeared. Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun. Who I should choose? Is one of them my fate?" you mumbled.
You took your phone and you typed a message to Kim Nana -- an oracle that already be your friend.

'To: Nana Kim

5th guy already appeared. He's Baekhyun. I started to feeling something towards him. Is it love?'

A minute later Nana replied.

'From: Nana Kim

It can be love or just a feeling because of his kiss. Remember, think about him carefully and ask your heart. You'll find the answer!'

You sighed then you decided to kept your phone on table again. You closed your eyes while wondering who's your actual love.

TBC