Sehun Kai imagine *part 1*

You walked to inside your office happily while stealing a glance to your crush. He glanced at you back then he smiled. "Good morning Sehun-ah!" you greeted.
"Good morning." he replied.
You and him went to inside the lift while continuing the conversation. "How are you today? By the way thanks for taking me last night!" you said.
"I'm fine. It's not a big deal," Sehun replied. "Anyway are you busy after work?"
"Hmm I think nope. Why?"
"Ummm if you don'f mind, would you..." Sehun's sentence got cut off because the lift had arrived.
"Hmm?" you asked again for what Sehun was going to tell.
"Ummm would you going to dinner with me?" Sehun asked.
You were surprised and your face blushed. 'Does it mean a date?' you asked to yourself.
"O..."
"Hello my baby (y/n)!" a deep voice cut off your sentence.
"K...Kai-ya?" 
Kai linked hid arm with yours. "Yes I am. Let's go!" he pulled your wrist and dragged you away from Sehun.
You gazed in apology to Sehun. Sehun nodded and mouthed 'It's okay' even though his expression didn't tell so. You felt guilty in your heart but you could'nt do anything, including rejecting Kai.
"Kai-ya, I'm still talking to Sehun, why are you dragging me away from him?" you protested.
Kai stopped walking and he spun to face you. "Because I don't like it to see you're close with him! I love you so I'm jealous!" he said.
"But Kai...I don't love you."
"I don't care! Oh ya by the way let's go to a dinner tonight shall we?" Kai asked.
"I'm sorry Kai but I have a promise with Sehun." you rejected.
"It couldn't count a promise since you haven't said yes," Kai told. 
"Okay my baby let's work now." Kai said while giving a peck on your cheek.
You rubbed your cheek as Kai left you. "Ugh why is he always like this to me? I always tell him that I don't love him but why is he still like this? Kai...please stop. I don't love you..." you said to yourself. "...because I love Sehun."

***

You left your office quietly with Sehun. You chatted and walked happily with him because you finally could leave from Kai. You thought Kai wouldn't know that you already left but you were wrong. Suddenly there were so many guys approached you and Sehun. They punched Sehun and Kai covered your mouth while dragging you to his car. In his car, you found your both parents in there.
You widened your eyes and yelled to him. "What are you doing Kai?! Are you crazy?!"
"Yes I am. As you always know, I will do everything to make you be mine." Kai replied.
You shook your head. "Kai please stop ruining my life. I told you, I don't love you, okay?"
"Tell it again and your parents' head don't attach with their body anymore." Kai said as he took a knife.
You screamed. "Kai don't do this!! They don't have business with us!"
"Then, marry me if you want your parents stay alive." Kai smirked.