Kris imagine (5)

You took your phone from your pocket then you dialed Kris' number. "Hello, Kris Oppa?" you asked as Kris answered your call.
"Oh hello babe, what's wrong? Do you miss me?" Kris teased while letting out a giggle.
"Where are you?" you ignored his question and asked back while staring at a couple who intertwined their fingers in a corner of cafe.
"I'm with members. Do you really miss me? I'm sorry babe but I'm so busy now." Kris replied.
"With members? Are you practicing right now?" you asked again while tears began falling from your eyes.
"Yes babe. Oh! Manager Hyung called me, I have to go now." Kris said.
"Oh well then. Fighting with your practice and...." you inhaled some air before you continue. "Have a nice day with your another girl, my boyfriend."
You ended the call even though Kris asked something. You glanced at that corner again and your eyes met Kris'. You smiled a little while Kris was so shocked. You sent a text to him. 'How was your practice Oppa? Where's the other member by the way? And did manager Oppa ask you to go to here? But seems you're already enjoying your day with your another girl. Hm I think you don't need my presence anymore, right? Let's break up Oppa, it's the best way for us. But even though we ended I'll always love you Oppa. I just hope you'll always be happy with that girl. Starts from today, I'll go from your life, I won't disturb you. So~ good bye! ;-)'
As the text sent to Kris, you left the table and also the cafe. But when you just walked few steps from door, someone grabbed your hand.
"You should hear my explaination before you go from my life. You can't go easily from me because it was hard to make you be mine." Kris said.
"What kind of explaination I should hear, huh?" you asked coldly.
Kris stared at you and he seemed like collect all of things he wanted to say. He opened his mouth but he closed it again. "Please don't leave me." he said.
You pulled your hand from his grip. "After you did this to me you still want me to stay by your side and get wound again?" you asked.
Kris kneelt down. "I know you must don't trust me anymore. But...I still love you too."
"If you said that because you pity me better you stand up now. You're like this just make hard for me to leave you." you said.
"Then don't leave me!" Kris exclaimed.
You glanced at Kris' another girl. You smiled to her and she was so confused with Kris and you. "Your girl is waiting for you. Stand up now and go back to her! I'm okay but just promise you won't hurt her like you've done to me. It would hurt her so much. Now, good bye, I love you Kris Oppa and will always do." you said then you turned your body to leave him.
You walked few steps to cross street. You glanced at Kris but Kris still staring at you from the cafe's door. You smiled to him but when you faced your front, something hit your body hardly. You fell on the street. All you remember was Kris shouting your name and illness all over your body before darkness approached your sight. You felt a liquid coming out from your body and a sound of car's brake ringing in your ears.