Sehun Luhan imagine *part 3*

"Alright for this assignment you'll pair with your seatmate. You can start to discuss now. Oh! And for Oh Sehun, you pair with the couple in front of you." Mrs. Kim explained.
Sehun raised his hand. "Ssaem, can I choose my pair?" Sehun asked because he wanted to pair with you.
"No you can't," Mrs. Kim answered easily. "Since my class just 15 minutes left I'll leave now. You all should discuss until the bell rings. And collect this assignment next week. Alright class see you!"
Mrs. Kim collected her stuffs then she went out.
"Hey hey Sehun-ah, I guess you want to pair with your girlfriend right?" a student teased.
"My girlfriend? Who is she?" Sehun asked.
"(y/n)." they answered together.
You widened your eyes. "Hey guys I'm not his girlfriend. We're just friends okay?" you denied.
"Come on, can't we hope you two be a couple? You're fit each other and also I'm sure Sehun likes (y/n) and (y/n) likes Sehun, am I right?"
"We like each other as friend okay?" you told.
Sehun widened his eyes and his expression changed a bit, he seemed so sad. "Y...yeah, (y/n) is right." Sehun said, a little bit flustered because he wasn't sure his feeling towards you as friend or as a girl.
Suddenly Luhan stood and he went out quickly. The students gazed into each other's eyes, confused with Luhan. Meanwhile, Luhan went to toilet. He washed his face then he gazed at his refelection. "What's wrong with me? Why I feel mad when they teasing her with her friend. It's just the second meeting with her. But why...I could feel that?" Luhan said to himself.
"But she's too mysterious for me. She laughs and talks a lot with her friends meanwhile she's always cold to me yet she looks sad. Is there something wrong with me? Did i make a mistake?" Luhan added.
He sighed. "Yeah I think I should just let what she wants. She must has a reason." he said.
Then he decided to came back to class. But as he stepped in, the bell rang. He glanced around and he found Sehun sat on his seat, beside you. He sighed then he turned his body. "I feel that feeling again. Why I'm mad everytime seeing them so close? I want to be close with her too. I want to be the reason of her smile and laugh. Is it a wrong feeling?"

***

You and Sehun walked together to your house because Sehun said he wants to accompany you. You chatted with him and also laughed. Sehun smiled as he saw you laughing. He thought, 'I always want her laughing like this. Okay now I'm sure I like her as a girl.'
"Sehun-ah? What's wrong with you? Why are you staring at me like that?" you asked while your face started blushing because of Sehun's stare.
"Oh am I staring at you? Haha well you just look so adorable when laughing. I also like to hearing your laugh." Sehun admitted.
Your face got more red. "R...really? Thank you."
Sehun nodded and silence suddenly wrapped you and Sehun.
"Sehun-ah!"
"(y/n)-ah."
You and Sehun called each other in almost same time.
"You first!" you and Sehun said in a same time again.
A second later you and Sehun laughed together. "Well let's sit on there for awhile, okay?" Sehun asked while pointing a bench.
You nodded then you followed him. You and Sehun sat down on there.
"So? What do you want to tell?" Sehun asked.
"Umm Sehun-ah, I...I always enjoy my time with you. S...so, thank you for spending your precious time with me." you told.
Sehun smiled then he patted your head. "I also enjoy my time with you. I want to ask, if you don't mind would you want to spend more time with me?"
"Of course and I wouldn't mind." you answered.
Suddenly there was sound of female that calling Sehun's name. "Sehunnieeeee!!"
Sehun turned his head and a girl bumped him and hugged him tightly. You got shock and so did Sehun. That girl push Sehun's neck and she also tiptoed, she press her lips on Sehun's. You covered your mouth as you saw them kissing for a few minutes that feel like a thousand years for you. That girl broke the kiss. "Sehunnie I miss you so much." she said as she kissed him again and hugged him tighter.
You couldn't handle your feeling anymore and you decided to leave. "I...I have to go now. See you tomorrow Sehun-ah." you said as you stood up from the bench.
Before Sehun could say a word, you already left him. He stared at your back, felt sad for making you sad.

TBC