DO imagine (3)

Your P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep and I found no one beside me. He had been there last night but he had gone when I opened my eyes. He might had an early work today. I went to dining room and like usual there was a sticky note on a table. I reached it and read it.

'To: My Honey

From: Your Lovely Husband

My boss called me to go earlier today. I'm sorry honey for not waking you, I just want to let you rest. By the way I'll be back late from work today. So, you don't have to wait for me. I'm sorry and I love you.'

I sighed, we're actually living under same rooftop but why? Why he seems so far from me?

---

Even though he said to me to sleep like usual but I decided to wait for him. I made a coffee to make me stay awake. As I glanced at clock which shown clearly 01.00 AM, I heard sound of car from outside. So at this time he meant of late. It wasn't late but SUPER late.

I went to the door and I waited him to open the door. As I reached door, I heard something.

"Babe, is it okay for you to come back by yourself?" it was Kyungsoo's voice that I recognized really well.

"It's okay. See you tomorrow Oppa." I heard another familiar voice from outside. That voice, isn't it from Kyungsoo's female friend that had called to his phone?

There was a pause. I didn't know what did happen but I had a bad feeling. I opened the door and I couldn't control my feeling. Tears just fell down from my eyes.

"Honey?!" Kyungsoo broke the kiss then he turned to me.

He reached my shoulder but I refused his hand.

"Why are you coming back?" I asked.

"You don't miss me?" he asked back.

"I did. But I don't feel it now. Why aren't you just gone from my life?" I asked again.

"Honey I can explain!" Kyungsoo tried to hug me but I refused him again. I slammed the door in front of his face. This was just too much for me. I couldn't think properly and I just went to inside. As I reached kitchen, my eyes caught a knife that hung on the wall. I took it then I stared at it. Suddenly an idea just came into my mind.

Could that knife cure my heart? My heart hurt and I felt like I wanted to stab it. Without any hesitation I stabbed it to my heart. I fell down and my mind got blank but I could hear Kyungsoo's voice.

"Honey, don't go. Please stay safe. I'll bring you to hospital, please wait a little more." he said near my ear.

"Kyungsoo, I love you. Now and until forever." I uttered then everything became dark and my body hurt.