Lay imagine (3)

#imagine

You walked out from the school hall due to the loud voices from there. You leaned your back on th wall beside the door. You sighed. 'The graduation day finally came.' you thought.

You started to walk away again. You wanted to see your school for the last time. You went to library which not too far from hall. You entered it and memories started to come to your mind.

You took your camera. You wanted to take some photo of the library. You captured so many photos. From the shelves, the chairs and tables, until every corner of the library. You could remember really well when you cried silently at the either corner because of arguing with your childhood friend. You just could smile when you remembered it.

After taking so many photos, you decided to walk out. You went down to the second floor of the school building which filled with classrooms. You still took photos with your camera as you walked through the corridor. You walked into your classroom when you were at 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade. Still, memories came out without your permission.

Feeling enough with the photos you had taken, you walked to rooftop. First floor had nothing but after strolling at rooftop you would go there. You opened the rooftop door and winter breeze welcomed you. You closed your eyes to feel it. You bet you would miss the atmosphere in the rooftop.

You walked to a bench at there while still taking photos as many as you could. You sat on the bench and the past was like playing in front of your eyes.

You remembered when you and your childhood friend skipped the English class and went there. He brought his guitar and he sang for you to kill the time. Not only that moment that happened at the rooftop, you also remembered when a guy broke your heart so you cried there. Your childhood friend came and comforted you. And also...

"You're here?"

A familiar voice cut off your thoughts. You turned your head to see your childhood friend was in front of the door. You smiled to him. "Yeah." you replied.

"I've been searching for you, you know? Why did you suddenly went out, huh?"

"I'm sorry, Lay. It was just too noisy there." you apologized to him.

He walked to you then sat beside you. "I'll miss this school." he mumbled.

"Me too." you said as you stared at him who looked at the sky.

Lay -- who could feel you stared at him -- stared at you back. He chuckeld. "Why?" he asked.

"Nothing, but thanks."

"Thanks? For what?" he asked again.

"Thanks for always being with me, always comforting me when I'm sad, always cheering for me when I'm down, and being the bestfriend ever." you answered as you hugged him for awhile.

"It's not a big deal. It's what friends should be. And you should know, you have also been a very very kind bestfriend for me. Thanks." he replied as he hugged you back.

You and him broke the hug then sat quietly again. For almost 10 minutes you two were quiet. Lay stared at sky but several times he stared at you who played with your camera.

Lay suddenly sighed. "Are you really going to study abroad?" he asked with serious tone.

You sighed quietly before you looked at him. "Lay, please don't bring this topic again," you whined. "But whatever happens, I'll still go. It's my dream college."

"Do you forget that this country has so many good universities?"

"I know. Just, forgive me, Lay. Nothing can bother my decision." you told.